Jianwen Zhang joined Machine Learning Group, Microsoft Research (Beijing) in 2011. Since then he has been focusing on the statistical learning approaches for knowledge graphs, to help enrich and utilize knowledge graph for semantic computing. He is currently driving a project of learning representations for all kinds of objects related to knowledge, language and web, such as entities, relations, words, sentences, documents, queries, urls etc., in a universal vector space from massive scale data. Jianwen is also interested in structured prediction and un/semi-supervised learning theory.
Jianwen received his PhD from Tsinghua University in 2011, and his BEng from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2006.
- Zhen Wang, Jianwen Zhang, Jianlin Feng, and Zheng Chen, Knowledge Graph and Text Jointly Embedding, in The 2014 Conference on Empirical Methods on Natural Language Processing, ACL – Association for Computational Linguistics, October 2014
- Zhen Wang, Jianwen Zhang, Jianlin Feng, and Zheng Chen, Knowledge Graph Embedding by Translating on Hyperplanes, AAAI - Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, July 2014
- Chengtao Li, Jianwen Zhang, and Zheng Chen, Structured Output Learning with Candidate Labels for Local Parts, in Proceedings of the European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECMLPKDD 2013), Springer, September 2013
- Xingxing Zhang, Jianwen Zhang, Junyu Zeng, Jun Yan, Zheng Chen, and Zhifang Sui, Towards Accurate Distant Supervision for Relational Facts Extraction, in Proceedings of the 51st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2013
- Yan Xu, Yining Wang, Jian-Tao Sun, Jianwen Zhang, Junichi Tsujii, and Eric Chang, Building Large Collections of Chinese and English Medical Terms from Semi-Structured and Encyclopedia Websites, in PLOS ONE, PLoS, 9 July 2013
- Suin Kim, Jianwen Zhang, Zheng Chen, Alice Oh, and Shixia Liu, A Hierarchical Aspect-Sentiment Model for Online Reviews, in Proceedings of The Twenty-Seventh AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-13) , AAAI, July 2013
- Chengtao Li, Jianwen Zhang, Jian-Tao Sun, and Zheng Chen, Sentiment Topic Model with Decomposed Prior, in SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM'13), Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2013
- Yan Xu, Jianwen Zhang, Eric I.-Chao Chang, Maode Lai, and Zhuowen Tu, Context-Constrained Multiple Instance Learning for Histopathology Image Analysis, in 15th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI'12), Springer, 2012