Jacek is an architect in Advanced Development Team at Microsoft Research Redmond. After spending 10 years working on Windows, he is currently involved in creating solutions for understanding software engineering organizations and improving engineering processes at Microsoft.
His interests revolve around software testing and quality assurance, systems-level testing, pairwise and model-based testing and data-driven decision making on software projects.
Contact: jacekcz (at) microsoft (dot) com
- Jacek Czerwonka, Nachi Nagappan, Wolfram Schulte, and Brendan Murphy, CODEMINE: Building a Software Analytics Platform for Collecting and Analyzing Engineering Process Data at Microsoft, no. MSR-TR-2013-7, 21 January 2013
- Alexander Tarvo, Thomas Zimmermann, and Jacek Czerwonka, An Integration Resolution Algorithm for Mining Multiple Branches in Version Control Systems (Industry Track), in Proceedings of the 27th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2011), IEEE, September 2011
- Jacek Czerwonka, Rajiv Das, Nachiappan Nagappan, Alex Tarvo, and Alex Teterev, CRANE: Failure Prediction, Change Analysis and Test Prioritization in Practice - Experiences from Windows, in International Conference on Software Testing, IEEE, March 2011
- Alexander Tarvo, Thomas Zimmermann, and Jacek Czerwonka, An Integration Resolution Algorithm for Mining Multiple Branches in Version Control Systems, no. MSR-TR-2010-114, September 2010
- Vipindeep Vangala, Jacek Czerwonka, and Phani Talluri, Test case comparison and clustering using program profiles and static execution, in Foundations of Software Engineering, 2009
- Rajiv Das, Jacek Czerwonka, and Nachiappan Nagappan, Finding Dependencies from Defect History, in International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, 2009
- Jacek Czerwonka, Focusing Test Efforts while Servicing Large Systems, 2007
- Jacek Czerwonka, Pairwise Testing in Real World. Practical Extensions to Test Case Generators, 2006