Mailing Address: One Microsoft Way, Building 99, RM2805, Redmond, WA, 98052
Email: harliu AT [My Company] DOT com
Hongqiang "Harry" Liu is a Post Doc Researcher in Mobility and Networking Research Group at Microsoft Research, Redmond. He passed his Ph.D. thesis defense at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University on May 7th, 2014. His advisor is Prof. David Gelernter.
His research interest includes traffic engineering (TE), software-defined networking (SDN), data center networks (DCN), content delivery networks (CDN), peer-to-peer (P2P) applications and cloud infrastructures for BigData.
ACM PODC 2014
IEEE INFOCOM 2014
ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), 2014
ACM/IEEE Transaction on Networking (ToN), 2014
ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communications Review (CCR), 2013
IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 2013
IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 2013
IEEE Transactions on Pervasive Computing, 2013
Computer Communications, 2013
- Hongqiang Harry Liu, Srikanth Kandula, Ratul Mahajan, Ming Zhang, and David Gelernter, Traffic Engineering with Forward Fault Correction, in SIGCOMM 2014, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2014.
- Xin Jin, Hongqiang Harry Liu, Rohan Gandhi, Srikanth Kandula, Ratul Mahajan, Ming Zhang, Jennifer Rexford, and Roger Wattenhofer, Dynamic Scheduling of Network Updates, in SIGCOMM 2014, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2014.
- Rohan Gandhi, Hongqiang Harry Liu, Y. Charlie Hu, Guohan Lu, Jitendra Padhye, Lihua Yuan, and Ming Zhang, Duet: Cloud Scale Load Balancing with Hardware and Software, in SIGCOMM 2014, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2014.
- Hongqiang Harry Liu, Xin Wu, Ming Zhang, Lihua Yuan, Roger Wattenhofer, and David A. Maltz, zUpdate: Updating Data Center Networks with Zero Loss, in SIGCOMM 2013, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2013.
- Hongqiang Harry Liu, Ye Wang, Yang Richard Yang, Hao Wang, and Chen Tian, Optimizing Cost and Performance for Content Multihoming, in SIGCOMM 2012, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2012.