Haoxiang LIN received his M.S. degree in Computer Science from Tsinghua University in 2006, and B.S. degree in Computer Science from Wuhan University in 2001. In 2006 he joined Microsoft Research Asia, and is a member of System Research Group now.
Operating System, Program Analysis.
- Sihan Li, Hucheng Zhou, Haoxiang Lin, Tian Xiao, Haibo Lin, Wei Lin, and Tao Xie, A Characteristic Study on Failures of Production Distributed Data-Parallel Programs, in ICSE (SEIP track). Best paper!, ACM/IEEE, 22 May 2013
- Haoxiang Lin, Model Checking In Distributed Systems (in Chinese), in Communications of The CCF, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 46-51, China Computer Federation, February 2013
- Jiaxing Zhang, Hucheng Zhou, Rishan Chen, Xuepeng Fan, Zhenyu Guo, Haoxiang Lin, Jack Y.Li, Wei Lin, Jingren Zhou, and Lidong Zhou, Optimizing Data Shuffling in Data-Parallel Computation by Understanding User-Defined Functions, in NSDI, USENIX, 25 April 2012
- Jiaxing Zhang, Hucheng Zhou, Rishan Chen, Xuepeng Fan, Zhenyu Guo, Haoxiang Lin, Jack Y. Li, Wei Lin, Jingren Zhou, and Lidong Zhou, Optimizing Data Shuffling in Data-Parallel Computation by Understanding User-Defined Functions, no. MSR-TR-2012-28, April 2012
- Zhenyu Guo, Dong Zhou, Haoxiang Lin, Mao Yang, Fan Long, Chaoqiang Deng, Changshu Liu, and Lidong Zhou, G2: A Graph Processing System for Diagnosing Distributed Systems, in Proceedings of the 2011 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC '11), USENIX, 15 June 2011
- Ming Wu, Fan Long, Xi Wang, Zhilei Xu, Haoxiang Lin, Xuezheng Liu, Zhenyu Guo, Huayang Guo, Lidong Zhou, and Zheng Zhang, Language-Based Replay via Data Flow Cut, in Proceedings of the 18th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE-18), ACM, November 2010
- Junfeng Yang, Tisheng Chen, Ming Wu, Zhilei Xu, Xuezheng Liu, Haoxiang Lin, Mao Yang, Fan Long, Lintao Zhang, and Lidong Zhou, MODIST: Transparent Model Checking of Unmodified Distributed Systems, in Proceedings of the 6th Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI '09), USENIX, 22 April 2009
- Xi Wang, Zhenyu Guo, Xuezheng Liu, Zhilei Xu, Haoxiang Lin, Xiaoge Wang, and Zheng Zhang, Hang analysis: Fighting responsiveness bugs, in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGOPS/EuroSys European Conference on Computer Systems 2008, ACM, April 2008
- Haoxiang Lin, Yuan Dong, Wei Zhang, Suqin Zhang, and Changjun Hu, The Design and Implementation of Waycryptic, a Versatile Cryptographic File System for Linux(in Chinese), in Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, vol. 28, no. 01, pp. 122-126, 2007