I am delighted to have recently joined Microsoft Research.
Previously, I completed a Ph.D. at MIT, where my advisor was Shafi Goldwasser, and an M.Sc. at The Weizmann Institute of Science, where my advisor was Moni Naor.
My research interests are in theoretical computer science and computer security, especially privacy-preserving data analysis, cryptography and complexity theory.
- Moritz Hardt, Guy N. Rothblum, and Rocco A. Servedio, Private Data Release via Learning Thresholds, in SODA, 2012
- Susan Hohenberger, Guy N. Rothblum, Abhi Shelat, and Vinod Vaikuntanathan, Securely Obfuscating Re-Encryption, in J. Cryptology, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 694-719, 2011
- Zeev Dvir, Dan Gutfreund, Guy N. Rothblum, and Salil P. Vadhan, On Approximating the Entropy of Polynomial Mappings, in Proceedings of The Second Symposium on Innovations in Computer Science (ICS 2011), Tsinghua University Press, 2011
- Cynthia Dwork, Moni Naor, Toniann Pitassi, and Guy N. Rothblum, Differential Privacy Under Continual Observation, in STOC '10: Proceedings of the 42nd ACM symposium on Theory of computing, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., June 2010
- Cynthia Dwork, Moni Naor, Toniann Pitassi, Guy N. Rothblum, and Sergey Yekhanin, Pan-Private Streaming Algorithms, in Proceedings of The First Symposium on Innovations in Computer Science (ICS 2010), Tsinghua University Press, January 2010
- Moritz Hardt and Guy N. Rothblum, A Multiplicative Weights Mechanism for Privacy-Preserving Data Analysis, in FOCS, 2010
- Ran Canetti, Guy N. Rothblum, and Mayank Varia, Obfuscation of Hyperplane Membership, in TCC, 2010
- Guy N. Rothblum and Salil P. Vadhan, Are PCPs Inherent in Efficient Arguments?, in Computational Complexity, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 265-304, 2010
- Sebastian Faust, Eike Kiltz, Krzysztof Pietrzak, and Guy N. Rothblum, Leakage-Resilient Signatures, in TCC, 2010
- Shafi Goldwasser and Guy N. Rothblum, Securing Computation against Continuous Leakage, in CRYPTO, 2010