福本 雅朗 / ふくもと まさあき / FUKUMOTO, Masaaki / Ph.D.
Inventing Researcher of HCI Device & Hardware.
1990 - 1998: NTT Human Interface Laboratories.
1998 - 2013: NTT DoCoMo Research Laboratories.
2013/04 - : Microsoft Research
- "FingeRing": Ring shaped wearable keyboard (1993-1998)
- "UbiButton": Wristwatch shaped wearable commander (1999-2004)
- "Finger Whisper / Yubi-Wa": Wristwatch and ring shaped wearable HANDset (1999-2006)
- "ActiveClick": Tactile feedback for touch panels and handheld devices (2001)
- "CarpetLAN": Body-electric based indoor wireless(-like) network and positioning system
(with M.Shinagawa, et.al.) (2003-2006)
- Headphone/Earphone shaped EOG detector (with H.Manabe) (2006-2010)
- "PuyoSheet": Layered gel-sheet for adding "Button-push" feeling to touch panels (2009-2013)
- Aerial Haptic 3D Display (with M.Tsuboi, et.al.) (2010-2011)
- Hands-free VideoPhone (with S.Kimura, et.al.) (2012-2013)
- Tung Ta, Masaaki Fukumoto, Koya Narumi, Shigeki Shino, Yoshihiro Kawahara, and Tohru Asami, Interconnection and Double Layer for Flexible Electronic Circuit with Instant Inkjet Circuits, in Proc. of UbiComp 2015, pp.181-190, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 7 September 2015.
- Masa Ogata and Masaaki Fukumoto, FluxPaper: Reinventing Paper with Dynamic Actuation Powered by Magnetic Flux, in Proc. of CHI 2015, pp.29-38, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 20 April 2015.
- Taku Hachisu and Masaaki Fukumoto, VacuumTouch: Attractive Force Feedback Interface for Haptic Interactive Surface using Air Suction, in Proc. of CHI 2014, pp.411-420, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 26 April 2014.