POST DOC RESEARCHER
I joined MSR in Feb 2012. Earlier, I was a PhD student at Carnegie Mellon University, advised by Prof. Peter Steenkiste.
- Fahad R Dogar and Peter Steenkiste, Architecting for Edge Diversity: Supporting Rich Services Over an Unbundled Transport, in Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT 2012), , ACM, December 2012
- D. Han, A. Anand, F. Dogar, B. Li, H. Lim, M. Machado, A. Mukundan, W. Wu, A. Akella, D.G. Andersen, and others, XIA: Efficient Support for Evolvable Internetworking, in NSDI , USENIX, April 2012
- Fahad R Dogar, Architecting for Diversity at the Edge: Supporting Rich Network Services Over an Unbundled Transport, Carnegie Mellon University, 2012
- A. Anand, F. Dogar, D. Han, B. Li, H. Lim, M. Machado, W. Wu, A. Akella, D.G. Andersen, J.W. Byers, and others, XIA: an architecture for an evolvable and trustworthy internet, in Proceedings of the 10th ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks, ACM, 2011
- F.R. Dogar, P. Steenkiste, and K. Papagiannaki, Catnap: exploiting high bandwidth wireless interfaces to save energy for mobile devices, in Proceedings of the 8th international conference on Mobile systems, applications, and services, 2010