Elad Yom-Tov is a Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research in New York.
Before joining Microsoft he was with Yahoo Research, IBM Research, and Rafael. His primary research interests are in large-scale Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, and Social Analysis.
More details can be found on his personal web page.
- Vasileios Lampos, Elad Yom-Tov, Richard Pebody, and Ingemar J. Cox, Assessing the Impact of a Health Intervention via User-generated Internet Content, in Data mining and knowledge discovery, Springer, 7 September 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ingemar Johansson-Cox, Vasileios Lampos, and Andrew C. Hayward, Estimating the secondary attack rate and serial interval of influenza-like illnesses using social media, in Influenza and other respiratory viruses, Wiley, 9 June 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ebola data from the Internet: An opportunity for syndromic surveillance or a news event?, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 18 May 2015.
- Shiri Dori-Hacohen, Elad Yom-Tov, and James Allan, Navigating Controversy as a Complex Search Task, Elsevier, 29 March 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ingemar Johansson Cox, and Vasileios Lampos, Learning about health and medicine from Internet data, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 2 February 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Diana Borsa, Andrew C Hayward, Rachel A McKendry, and Ingemar J Cox, Automatic Identification of Web-Based Risk Markers for Health Events, in Journal of Medical Internet Research, JMIR, January 2015.
- Mounia Lalmas, Heather O'Brien, and Elad Yom-Tov, Measuring user engagement, Morgan and Claypool, December 2014.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ryen White, and Eric Horvitz, Seeking Insights About Cycling Mood Disorders via Anonymized Search Logs, in Journal of Medical Internet Research, JMIR, 25 February 2014.
- Kirill Dyagilev and Elad Yom-Tov, Linguistic Factors Associated with Propagation of Political Opinions in Twitter, in Social Science Computer Review, Sage, 31 October 2013.
- , danah M. boyd, and Elad Yom-Tov, On the Link between Media Coverage of Anorexia and Pro-anorexic Practices on the Web, in International Journal of Eating Disorders, October 2013.