Elad Yom-Tov is a Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research in New York.
Before joining Microsoft he was with Yahoo Research, IBM Research, and Rafael. His primary research interests are in large-scale Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, and Social Analysis.
More details can be found on his personal web page.
- Ayelet Ben-Sasson, Dan Pelleg, and Elad Yom-Tov, The quality of online answers to parents who suspect that their child has an Autism Spectrum Disorder, AAAI - Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, 18 May 2016.
- Royi Ronen, Gal Lavee, and Elad Yom-Tov, Recommendations meet web browsing: Enhancing Collaborative, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 16 May 2016.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Anat Brunstein-Klomek, Arie Hadas, Or Tamir, and Silvana Fennig, Differences in physical status, mental state and online behavior of people in pro-anorexia web communities, in Eating Behaviors, Elsevier, 10 May 2016.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Crowdsourced Health: How What You Do on the Internet Will Improve Medicine, MIT Press, 18 March 2016.
- Irit Hochberg, Guy Feraru, Mark Kozdoba, Shie Mannor, Moshe Tennenholtz, and Elad Yom-Tov, Encouraging Physical Activity in Diabetes Patients Through Automatic Personalized Feedback Via Reinforcement Learning Improves Glycemic Control, in Diabetes Care, 28 January 2016.
- Vasileios Lampos, Elad Yom-Tov, Richard Pebody, and Ingemar J. Cox, Assessing the Impact of a Health Intervention via User-generated Internet Content, in Data mining and knowledge discovery, Springer, 7 September 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ingemar Johansson-Cox, Vasileios Lampos, and Andrew C. Hayward, Estimating the secondary attack rate and serial interval of influenza-like illnesses using social media, in Influenza and other respiratory viruses, Wiley, 9 June 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ebola data from the Internet: An opportunity for syndromic surveillance or a news event?, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 18 May 2015.
- Shiri Dori-Hacohen, Elad Yom-Tov, and James Allan, Navigating Controversy as a Complex Search Task, Elsevier, 29 March 2015.
- Elad Yom-Tov, Ingemar Johansson Cox, and Vasileios Lampos, Learning about health and medicine from Internet data, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 2 February 2015.