- Gennady Pekhimenko, Dimitrios Lymberopoulos, Oriana Riva, Karin Strauss, and Doug Burger, PocketTrend: Timely Identification and Delivery of Trending Search Content to Mobile Users, in Proceedings of the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW '15), May 2015.
- Milovan Duric, Oscar Palomar, Aaron Smith, Milan Stanic, Osman Unsal, Adrian Cristal, Mateo Valero, Doug Burger, and Alex Veidenbaum, Dynamic-Vector Execution on a General Purpose EDGE Chip Multiprocessor, in IEEE International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation (SAMOS), July 2014.
- Andrew Putnam, Adrian Caulfield, Eric Chung, Derek Chiou, Kypros Constantinides, John Demme, Hadi Esmaeilzadeh, Jeremy Fowers, Gopi Prashanth Gopal, Jan Gray, Michael Haselman, Scott Hauck, Stephen Heil, Amir Hormati, Joo-Young Kim, Sitaram Lanka, Jim Larus, Eric Peterson, Simon Pope, Aaron Smith, Jason Thong, Phillip Yi Xiao, and Doug Burger, A Reconfigurable Fabric for Accelerating Large-Scale Datacenter Services, in 41st Annual International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), June 2014.
- Joo-Young Kim, Scott Hauck, and Doug Burger, A Scalable Multi-engine Xpress9 Compressor with Asynchronous Data Transfer, IEEE 22nd International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, 11 May 2014.
- Milovan Duric, Oscar Palomar, Aaron Smith, Osman Unsal, Adrian Cristal, Mateo Valero, and Doug Burger, EVX: Vector Execution on Low Power EDGE Cores, in Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), 9 March 2014.
- Karin Strauss and Doug Burger, What the Future Holds for Solid-State Memory, in IEEE Computer Magazine, IEEE Computer Society, January 2014.
- Tiejun Gao, Karin Strauss, Stephen M Blackburn, Kathryn McKinley, Doug Burger, and James Larus, Using Managed Runtime Systems to Tolerate Holes in Wearable Memories, in The ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation, ACM, 18 June 2013.
- Behnam Robatmili, Dong Li, Hadi Esmaeilzadeh, Sibi Govindan, Aaron Smith, Andrew Putnam, Doug Burger, and Stephen Keckler, How to Implement Effective Prediction and Forwarding for Fusable Dynamic Multicore Architectures, in 19th IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA), February 2013.
- Andrew Hay, Karin Strauss, Timothy Sherwood, Gabriel Loh, and Doug Burger, Preventing PCM Banks from Seizing Too Much Power, in MICRO-44 (International Symposium on Microarchitecture), ACM, December 2011.
- Emmanouil Koukoumidis, Dimitrios Lymberpoulos, Karin Strauss, Jie Liu, and Doug Burger, Pocket Cloudlets, in ASPLOS 2011 (International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, ACM, March 2011.