I am a cryptography and security specialist in MSR’s eXtreme Computing Group (XCG). I’m currently leading the development of the U-Prove technology. I’m interested in information security, identity and access management, public key infrastructures (PKI), privacy-enhancing technologies (PET), electronic signatures, security architecture, and software engineering.
Prior to joining Microsoft in 2008, I was Credentica’s Chief Security Engineer.
- Lan Nguyen and Christian Paquin, U-Prove Designated-Verifier Accumulator Revocation Extension, no. MSR-TR-2013-87, 11 September 2013
- Christian Paquin, Privacy and accountability in identity systems: the best of both worlds, no. MSR-TR-2013-85, 11 September 2013
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove Recommended Parameters Profile V1.1 (Revision 2), Microsoft, April 2013
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove Cryptographic Test Vectors V1.1 (Revision 2), Microsoft, April 2013
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove Technology Overview V1.1 (Revision 2), Microsoft, April 2013
- Christian Paquin and Greg Zaverucha, U-Prove Cryptographic Specification V1.1 (Revision 2), Microsoft, April 2013
- Jan Camenisch, Maria Dubovitskaya, Anja Lehmann, Gregory Neven, Christian Paquin, and Franz-Stefan Preiss, A Language Framework for Privacy, no. MSR-TR-2012-75, 20 April 2012
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove WS-Trust Profile V1.0, Microsoft, February 2011
- Jan Camenisch, Ioannis Krontiris, Anja Lehmann, Gregory Neven, Christian Paquin, Kai Rannenberg, and Harald Zwingelberg, Architecture for Attribute-based Credential Technologies, 2011