I am an crypto/security specialist in MSR-T’s Security and Crypto group. I’m currently leading the development of the U-Prove technology. I’m interested, among other things, in identity and access management, public key infrastructures (PKI), privacy-enhancing technologies (PET), and cloud encryption.
Prior to joining Microsoft in 2008, I was Credentica’s Chief Security Engineer.
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove extensions, no. MSR-TR-2014-105, 5 August 2014
- Christian Paquin and Lan Nguyen, U-Prove Designated-Verifier Accumulator Revocation Extension, no. MSR-TR-2014-85, June 2014
- Christian Paquin and Greg Zaverucha, U-Prove Collaborative Issuance Extension, no. MSR-TR-2014-84, June 2014
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove Cryptographic Test Vectors V1.1 (Revision 3), Microsoft, December 2013
- Christian Paquin and Greg Zaverucha, U-Prove Cryptographic Specification V1.1 (Revision 3), Microsoft, December 2013
- Lan Nguyen and Christian Paquin, U-Prove Designated-Verifier Accumulator Revocation Extension, no. MSR-TR-2013-87, 11 September 2013
- Christian Paquin, Privacy and accountability in identity systems: the best of both worlds, no. MSR-TR-2013-85, 11 September 2013
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove Technology Overview V1.1 (Revision 2), Microsoft, April 2013
- Christian Paquin, U-Prove Recommended Parameters Profile V1.1 (Revision 2), Microsoft, April 2013
- Jan Camenisch, Maria Dubovitskaya, Anja Lehmann, Gregory Neven, Christian Paquin, and Franz-Stefan Preiss, A Language Framework for Privacy, no. MSR-TR-2012-75, 20 April 2012