I am a post-doctoral researcher in the Machine Learning and Perception group. My main research interests includes the application of fast MRF inference in various computer vision problems (low-level computer vision, structure-from-motion).
Click here to access my more extensive homepage.
- Jamie Shotton, Ben Glocker, Christopher Zach, Shahram Izadi, Antonio Criminisi, and Andrew Fitzgibbon, Scene Coordinate Regression Forests for Camera Relocalization in RGB-D Images, in Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), IEEE, June 2013
- Vivek Pradeep, Christoph Rhemann, Shahram Izadi, Christopher Zach, and Steven Bathiche, MonoFusion: Real-time 3D Reconstruction of Small Scenes with a Single Web Camera, in ISMAR, , 2013
- C. Zach, C. Haene, and M. Pollefeys, What Is Optimized in Tight Convex Relaxations for Multi-Label Problems?, in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012
- A. Cohen, C. Zach, S. Sinha, and M. Pollefeys, Discovering and exploiting 3D symmetries in structure from motion, in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012
- T. Cao, C. Zach, S. Modla, D. Powell, K. Czymmek, and M. Niethammer, Registration for Correlative Microscopy using Image Analogies, in Workshop on Biomedical Image Registration, 2012