I am a Research Software Design Engineer with Microsoft Research's Advanced Development Team. Projects past and present that I have been involved with include work on Situated Interaction, Virtual Agents, Robotics, Sensors, Windows Phone, and Software Protection. Prior to Microsoft Research, I was with the System Center team which shipped SCCM 2007 and ADS 1.1 for Windows Server.
- Mahsan Rofouei, Mike Sinclair, Ray Bittner, Tom Blank, Nick Saw, Gerald DeJean, and Jeff Heffron, A Non-invasive Wearable Neck-cuff System for Real-time Sleep Monitoring, IEEE Computer Society, May 2011.
- Mariusz H. Jakubowski, Nick Saw, and Ramarathnam Venkatesan, Tamper-Tolerant Software: Modeling and Implementation, in International Workshop on Security (IWSEC 2009), Springer Verlag, 28 October 2009.
- Mariusz H. Jakubowski, Nick Saw, and Ramarathnam Venkatesan, Iterated Transformations and Quantitative Metrics for Software Protection, in International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT 2009), 7 July 2009.
- Bertrand Anckaert, Mariusz H. Jakubowski, Ramarathnam Venkatesan, and Chit Wei Saw, Runtime Protection via Dataflow Flattening, in The Third International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies (SECURWARE 2009), 22 June 2009.
- Bertrand Anckaert, Mariusz H. Jakubowski, Ramarathnam Venkatesan, and Nick Saw, Practical Data Location Obfuscation, no. MSR-TR-2009-3, 8 January 2009.
- Matthias Jacob, Mariusz H. Jakubowski, Prasad Naldurg, Chit Wei (Nick) Saw, and Ramarathnam Venkatesan, The Superdiversifier: Peephole Individualization for Software Protection, in 3rd International Workshop on Security (IWSEC 2008), Springer Verlag, Kagawa, Japan, November 2008.