21 Station road
CB1 2FB Cambridge, UK
Tel: +44 1223 479 839
Fax: +44 1223 479 999
Bozidar Radunovic is a Researcher in the Networks, Economics and Algorithms group at Microsoft Research, Cambridge. His research interests are in design and evaluation of computer systems and algorithms with particular interest in wireless communication and algorithms for processing big data.
Bozidar received his PhD in technical sciences from EPFL, Switzerland, in 2005, and his BSc at the School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia, in 1999. He was a PhD student at LCA, EPFL from 2000-2005. Then he did a one year post-doc at TREC, at ENS Paris, in 2006. He also did a 6 month internship in IBM Zurich Research Labs in winter 2004/05. In 2008 he has been awarded IEEE William R. Bennett Prize Paper Award in the Field of Communications Systems.
- Varun Kanade, Zhenming Liu, and Bozidar Radunovic, Distributed Non-Stochastic Experts, in NIPS, Neural Information Processing Systems Foundation, December 2012
- Bozidar Radunovic, Ranveer Chandra, and Dinan Gunawardena, Weeble: Enabling Low-Power Nodes to Coexist with High-Power Nodes in White Space Networks, in ACM CoNEXT, ACM, December 2012
- Souvik Sen, Bozidar Radunovic, Romit Roy Choudhury, and Tom Minka, Spot Localization Using PHY Layer Information, in In proceedings of ACM Mobisys, ACM, 25 June 2012
- Zhenming Liu, Bozidar Radunovic, and Milan Vojnovic, Continuous Distributed Counting for Non-monotonic Streams, in Proceedings of ACM PODS, ACM SIGMOD, 20 May 2012
- Krishna Chintalapudi, Bozidar Radunovic, Vlad Balan, Michael Buettener, Srinivas Yerramalli, Vishnu Navda, and Ramachandran Ramjee, WiFi-NC : WiFi Over Narrow Channels, in NSDI, NSDI, 27 April 2012
- Bozidar Radunovic and Alexandre Proutiere, On Downlink Capacity of Cellular Data Networks with WLAN/WPAN Relays, in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 2012