My research interests broadly span across various domains in Computer Science, covering theory of computing, combinatorial algorithm design/analysis, artificial intelligence, computer system modeling/optimization, circuit algorithms, and multimedia applications. Most of my works are motivated by real-world problems I encountered inside Microsoft. See a selected publication list below for more details.
I can be reached at email@example.com .
- Bojun Huang, Large-Scale Heterogeneous Storage Optimization under Resource Capacity Constraints, July 2014
- Bojun Huang, Sequential Resource Allocation with Positional Costs, arxiv.org, April 2014
- Bojun Huang and Thomas Moscibroda, Conflict Resolution and Membership Problem in Beeping Channels, in International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC) 2013, October 2013
- Ying Yan, Jiaxing Zhang, Bojun Huang, Jiaqi Mu, Zheng Zhang, and Thomas Moscibroda, Distributed Outlier Detection using Compressive Sensing, no. MSR-TR-2014-75, May 2014
- Bojun Huang and Zenglin Xia, Allocating inverted index into flash memory for search engines (abstract only), in Proceedings of the 20th international conference on World Wide Web (WWW), ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2011
- Bojun Huang, Notes on Artificial Intellegence (什么是人工智能? in Chinese), NEWTON - Science World, March 2014
- Bojun Huang, How Computers Play Board Games (电脑是如何下棋的? in Chinese), NEWTON - Science World, April 2014
- Bojun Huang, Notes on the Turing Test "Passed" Recently (图灵测试与人工智能 in Chinese), 22 August 2014