Originally from Asturias, Spain, I have spent the past nine years living and working in England. Over this time I have had the opportunity to work with very talented people that have enlightened my vision on how to write software.
Being very passionate about technology, I am always looking at ways of using computers that can make people's life easier.
- Multi-touch input technologies
- Physics enabled applications
- Peer to Peer applications
- Image and Video processing
Co-inventor of the following patents:
- Content Management in Peer to Peer distribution Clouds
- Content Publication (Patent Application Number 20070150596)
M.A. Díaz Fondón , D.A. Gutiérrez, Armando García-Mendoza, F. Álvarez García, L.Tajes Martínez, J.M. Cueva Lovelle. "Integrating Capabilities into the Object Model to protect Distributed Object Systems", Distributed Objects and Applications (DOA'99). pp 374-383. IEEE Computer Society Press, 1999.