Anton Schwaighofer - Research
- Development of machine learning methods for online advertising
- I am co-organizing the NIPS*2008 workshop "Beyond Search: Computational Intelligence for the Web"
- I was the project leader for PCADMET, a collaboration project between Fraunhofer FIRST and Bayer Schering Pharma with the goal of developing advanced machine learning methods for computational chemistry.
- I co-organized the Pascal challenge on Learning When Test and Training Inputs Have Different Distributions
- I co-organized the NIPS*2006 workshop on Learning When Test and Training Inputs Have Different Distributions. An edited book based on contributions to this workshop is available from the MIT Press.
- Large scale Bayesian learning
- Learning with Gaussian process models