talks and lectures
- Y. Lewenberg, Y. Bachrach, S. Shankar, and A. Criminisi, Predicting Personal Traits from Facial Images using Convolutional Neural Networks Augmented with Facial Landmark Information, in Intl Joint Conference on Artifical Intelligence (IJCAI), July 2016.
- P. Kontschieder, M. Fiterau, A. Criminisi, and S. Rota Bulo', Deep Neural Decision Forests, in Intl Joint Conference on Artifical Intelligence (IJCAI), June 2016.
- S. Shankar, D. Robertson, Y. Ioannou, A. Criminisi, and R. Cipolla, Refining Architectures of Deep Convolutional Neural Networks, in Inlt Conf on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2016.
- A. Ghosh, V. Wottschel, E. Kaden, J. Zhang, H. Zhang, S. N. Sotiropoulos, D. Zikic, T. B. Dyrby, A. Criminisi, and D. C. Alexander, Generalisability of Image Quality Transfer: Can we approximate in-vivo human brains from dead monkey brains?, in Intl Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), May 2016.
- Y. Ioannou, D. Robertson, J. Shotton, R. Cipolla, and A. Criminisi, Training Convolutional Neural Networks with Low-rank Filters for Efficient Image Classification, in arXiv:1511.06744v2 and Int Conf. on Learning Representations (ICLR), May 2016.
- M. D'Souza, J. Burggraaff, S. Steinheimer, P. Kontschieder, C. Morrison, J. Dorn, P. Tewarie, K. Miciunaite, A. Sellen, A. Criminisi, C. Kamm, F. Dahlke, B. Uitdehaag, and L. Kappos, Accuracy of depth-sensing recordings in classifying Expanded Disability Status Scale subscores of motor dysfuntion in patients with multiple sclerosis, Microsoft Research, April 2016.
- Y. Ioannou, D. Robertson, D. Zikic, P. Kontschieder, J. Shotton, M. Brown, and A. Criminisi, Decision Forests, Convolutional Networks and the Models In-Between, in arXiv:1603.01250, March 2016.
- C. Morrison, K. Huckvale, B. Corish, J. Dorn, P. Kontschieder, K. O'Hara, ASSESS MS Team, A. Criminisi, and A. Sellen, Assessing Multiple Sclerosis with Kinect: Designing Computer Vision Systems for Real-World Use, in Human-Computer Interaction, January 2016.
- P. Kontschieder, M. Fiterau, A. Criminisi, and S. Rota Bulo', Deep Neural Decision Forests. [Winner of the David Marr Prize 2015], in Intl. Conf. on Computer Vision (ICCV), Santiago, Chile, December 2015.
- S. Blessenohl, C. Morrison, A. Criminisi, and J. Shotton, Improving Indoor Mobility of the Visually Impaired with Depth-Based Spatial Sound, in ICCV-ACVR workshop, December 2015.
- J. Burggraaff, J. Dorn, M. D'Souza, C. P. Kamm, P. Tewarie, P. Kontschieder, C. Morrison, A. Sellen, A. Criminisi, F. Dahlke, L. Kappos, and B. M. J. Uitdehaag, Video-based paired-comparison ranking: a validation tool for fine-grained measurements of motor dysfunction in multiple sclerosis, in Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), October 2015.
- M. D'Souza, J. Burggraaff, P. Kontschieder, J. Dorn, C.P.Kamm, S. Seinheimer, P. Tewarie, C. Morrison, A. Sellen, A. Criminisi, F. Dahlke, B Uitdehaag, and L. Kappos, Prediction of expanded disability status scale subscores of motor dysfunction in multiple sclerosis using depth-sensing computer vision, in Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), October 2015.
- H. Lombaert, A. Criminisi, and N. Ayache, Spectral Forests: Learning of Surface Data, Application to Cortical Parcellation, in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Springer, October 2015.
- J. Valentin, V. Vineet, M.-M. Cheng, D. Kim, J. Shotton, P. Kohli, M. Niessner, A. Criminisi, S. Izadi, and P. Torr, SemanticPaint: Interactive 3D Labeling and Learning at your Fingertips, in ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- J. Margeta, A. Criminisi, R. Cabrera Lozoya, D. C. Lee, and N. Ayache, Finetuned convolutional neural nets for cardiac MRI acquisition plane recognition, in journal Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization, June 2015.