talks and lectures
- J. Margeta, A.Criminisi, D.C.Lee, and N.Ayache, Recognizing Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Acquisition Planes using Finetuned Convolutional Neural Networks, in To appear in Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, December 2015.
- H. Lombaert, A. Criminisi, and N. Ayache, Spectral Forests: Learning of Surface Data, Application to Cortical Parcellation, in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Springer, October 2015.
- J. Valentin, V. Vineet, M.-M. Cheng, D. Kim, J. Shotton, P. Kohli, M. Niessner, A. Criminisi, S. Izadi, and P. Torr, SemanticPaint: Interactive 3D Labeling and Learning at your Fingertips, in ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- Cecily Morrison, Marcus D'Souza, Kit Huckvale, Jonas F Dorn, Jessica Burggraaff, Christian Philipp Kamm, Saskia Marie Steinheimer, Peter Kontschieder, Antonio Criminisi, Bernard Uitdehaag, Frank Dahlke, Ludwig Kappos, and Abigail Sellen, Usability and acceptability of ASSESS MS: a system to support the assessment of motor dysfunction in Multiple Sclerosis using depth-sensing computer vision, in Journal of Medical Internet Research (Human Factors), May 2015.
- H. M. Mentis, K. P. O'Hara, G. Gonzales, A. Sellen, R. Corish, A. Criminisi, R. Trivedi, and P. Theodore, Voice or Gesture in the Operating Room, in Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, March 2015.
- Kenton O'Hara, Gerardo Gonzalez, Abigail Sellen, Graeme Penney, Varnavas, Helena Mentis, Antonio Criminisi, Robert Corish, Mark Rouncefield, Neville Dastur, and Tom Carrell, Touchless Interaction in Surgery, in Communications of the ACM, December 2014.
- Burggraaf J, D Souza M, Dorn J, Kamm C, Tewarie P, Kontschieder P, Morrison C, Vogel T, Sellen A, Machacek M, Chin P, Criminisi A, Dahlke F, Kappos L, and Uitdehaag B, Video-based paired-comparison ranking: A validation tool for fine grained measures of motor dysfunction in multiple sclerosis, in European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), September 2014.
- P. Kontschieder, J.F. Dorn, C. Morrison, R. Corish, D. Zikic, A. Sellen, M. DSouza, C. P. Kamm, J. Burggraaff, P. Tewarie, T. Vogel, M. Azzarito, P. Chin, F. Dahlke, C. Polman, L. Kappos, B. Uitdehaag, and A. Criminisi, Quantifying Progression of Multiple Sclerosis via Classification of Depth Videos, in MICCAI 2014 - Intl Conf. on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, Springer, September 2014.
- Darko Zikic, Ben Glocker, and Antonio Criminisi, Classifier-based Multi-Atlas Label Propagation with Test-specific Atlas Weighting for Correspondence-free Scenarios, in MICCAI Workshop on Medical Computer Vision: Algorithms for Big Data (bigMCV), Springer, September 2014.
- Ben Glocker, Jamie Shotton, Antonio Criminisi, and Shahram Izadi, Real-Time RGB-D Camera Relocalization via Randomized Ferns for Keyframe Encoding, in TVCG, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, September 2014.
- Bjoern H. Menze, Andras Jakab, Stefan Bauer, Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer, Keyvan Farahani, Justin Kirby, Yuliya Burren, Nicole Porz, Johannes Slotboom, Roland Wiest, Levente Lanczi, Elizabeth Gerstner, Marc-Andre Weber, Tal Arbel, Brian B. Avants, Nicholas Ayache, Patricia Buendia, D. Louis Collins, Nicolas Cordier, Jason J. Corso, Antonio Criminisi, Tilak Das, Herve Delingette, Cagatay Demiralp, Christopher R. Durst, Michel Dojat, Senan Doyle, Joana Festa, Florence Forbes, Ezequiel Geremia, Ben Glocker, Polina Golland, Xiaotao Guo, Andac Hamamci, Khan M. Iftekharuddin, Raj Jena, Nigel M. John, Ender Konukoglu, Danial Lashkari, Jose Antonio Mariz, Raphael Meier, Sergio Pereira, Doina Precup, Stephen J. Price, Tammy Riklin Raviv, Syed M. S. Reza, Michael Ryan, Duygu Sarikaya, Lawrence Schwartz, Hoo-Chang Shin, Jamie Shotton, Carlos A. Silva, Nuno Sousa, Nagesh K. Subbanna, Gabor Szekely, Thomas J. Taylor, Owen M. Thomas, Nicholas J. Tustison, Gozde Unal, Flor Vasseur, Max Wintermark, Dong Hye Ye, Liang Zhao, Binsheng Zhao, Darko Zikic, Marcel Prastawa, Mauricio Reyes, and Koen Van Leemput, The Multimodal Brain Tumor Image Segmentation Benchmark (BRATS), in IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, September 2014.
- D Souza M, Burggraaf J, Kamm C, Tewarie P, Kontschieder P, Dorn J, Morrison C, Vogel T, Sellen A, Machacek M, Chin P, Criminisi A, Dahlke F, Uitdehaag B, and Kappos L, Infrared depth sensor based automated classification of motor dysfunction in multiple sclerosis - a proof-of-concept study, in European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), September 2014.
- Sean Fanello, Cem Keskin, Shahram Izadi, Pushmeet Kohli, David Kim, David Sweeney, Antonio Criminisi, Jamie Shotton, Sing Bing Kang, and Tim Paek, Learning to be a Depth Camera for Close-Range Human Capture and Interaction, in Journal ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, July 2014.
- D. Zikic, B. Glocker, and A. Criminisi, Encoding Atlases by Randomized Classification Forests for Efficient Multi-Atlas Label Propagation, in Medical Image Analysis, Elsevier, June 2014.
- Kenton O'Hara, Gerardo Gonzalez, Graeme Penney, Abigail Sellen, Robert Corish, Helena Mentis, Andreas Varnavas, Antonio Criminisi, Mark Rouncefield, Neville Dastur, and Tom Carrell, Interactional Order and Constructed Ways of Seeing with Touchless Imaging Systems in Surgery, in Journal of Computer Supported Cooperative Work, Springer, June 2014.