talks and lectures
- A. Ghosh, V. Wottschel, E. Kaden, J. Zhang, H. Zhang, S. N. Sotiropoulos, D. Zikic, T. B. Dyrby, A. Criminisi, and D. C. Alexander, Generalisability of Image Quality Transfer: Can we approximate in-vivo human brains from dead monkey brains?, in Intl Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), May 2016.
- Y. Ioannou, D. Robertson, J. Shotton, R. Cipolla, and A. Criminisi, Training Convolutional Neural Networks with Low-rank Filters for Efficient Image Classification, in arXiv:1511.06744v2 and Int Conf. on Learning Representations (ICLR), May 2016.
- M. D'Souza, J. Burggraaff, S. Steinheimer, P. Kontschieder, C. Morrison, J. Dorn, P. Tewarie, K. Miciunaite, A. Sellen, A. Criminisi, C. Kamm, F. Dahlke, B. Uitdehaag, and L. Kappos, Accuracy of depth-sensing recordings in classifying Expanded Disability Status Scale subscores of motor dysfuntion in patients with multiple sclerosis, Microsoft Research, April 2016.
- C. Morrison, K. Huckvale, B. Corish, J. Dorn, P. Kontschieder, K. O'Hara, ASSESS MS Team, A. Criminisi, and A. Sellen, Assessing Multiple Sclerosis with Kinect: Designing Computer Vision Systems for Real-World Use, in Human-Computer Interaction, January 2016.
- P. Kontschieder, M. Fiterau, A. Criminisi, and S. Rota Bulo', Deep Neural Decision Forests. [Winner of the David Marr Prize 2015], in Intl. Conf. on Computer Vision (ICCV), Santiago, Chile, December 2015.
- S. Blessenohl, C. Morrison, A. Criminisi, and J. Shotton, Improving Indoor Mobility of the Visually Impaired with Depth-Based Spatial Sound, in ICCV-ACVR workshop, December 2015.
- J. Burggraaff, J. Dorn, M. D'Souza, C. P. Kamm, P. Tewarie, P. Kontschieder, C. Morrison, A. Sellen, A. Criminisi, F. Dahlke, L. Kappos, and B. M. J. Uitdehaag, Video-based paired-comparison ranking: a validation tool for fine-grained measurements of motor dysfunction in multiple sclerosis, in Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), October 2015.
- H. Lombaert, A. Criminisi, and N. Ayache, Spectral Forests: Learning of Surface Data, Application to Cortical Parcellation, in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Springer, October 2015.
- M. D'Souza, J. Burggraaff, P. Kontschieder, J. Dorn, C.P.Kamm, S. Seinheimer, P. Tewarie, C. Morrison, A. Sellen, A. Criminisi, F. Dahlke, B Uitdehaag, and L. Kappos, Prediction of expanded disability status scale subscores of motor dysfunction in multiple sclerosis using depth-sensing computer vision, in Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), October 2015.
- J. Valentin, V. Vineet, M.-M. Cheng, D. Kim, J. Shotton, P. Kohli, M. Niessner, A. Criminisi, S. Izadi, and P. Torr, SemanticPaint: Interactive 3D Labeling and Learning at your Fingertips, in ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- J. Margeta, A. Criminisi, R. Cabrera Lozoya, D. C. Lee, and N. Ayache, Finetuned convolutional neural nets for cardiac MRI acquisition plane recognition, in journal Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization, June 2015.
- Cecily Morrison, Marcus D'Souza, Kit Huckvale, Jonas F Dorn, Jessica Burggraaff, Christian Philipp Kamm, Saskia Marie Steinheimer, Peter Kontschieder, Antonio Criminisi, Bernard Uitdehaag, Frank Dahlke, Ludwig Kappos, and Abigail Sellen, Usability and acceptability of ASSESS MS: a system to support the assessment of motor dysfunction in Multiple Sclerosis using depth-sensing computer vision, in Journal of Medical Internet Research (Human Factors), May 2015.
- Y. Ioannou, D. Robertson, D. Zikic, P. Kontschieder, J. Shotton, M. Brown, and A. Criminisi, ---Title withheld during double blind review process---, no. MSR-TR-2015-58, April 2015.
- H. M. Mentis, K. P. O'Hara, G. Gonzales, A. Sellen, R. Corish, A. Criminisi, R. Trivedi, and P. Theodore, Voice or Gesture in the Operating Room, in Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, March 2015.
- Kenton O'Hara, Gerardo Gonzalez, Abigail Sellen, Graeme Penney, Varnavas, Helena Mentis, Antonio Criminisi, Robert Corish, Mark Rouncefield, Neville Dastur, and Tom Carrell, Touchless Interaction in Surgery, in Communications of the ACM, December 2014.