- Decision forest book. Demos and slides here
- Sherwood. Free decision forests code here
- GeoS. Free image segmentation tool download
- HDR photography tool download
- Volumetric rendering tool download
Selected scientific publications
- P. Kontschieder, M. Fiterau, A. Criminisi, and S. Rota Bulo', Deep Neural Decision Forests, in Intl. Conf. on Computer Vision (ICCV), December 2015.
- H. Lombaert, A. Criminisi, and N. Ayache, Spectral Forests: Learning of Surface Data, Application to Cortical Parcellation, in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Springer, October 2015.
- J. Valentin, V. Vineet, M.-M. Cheng, D. Kim, J. Shotton, P. Kohli, M. Niessner, A. Criminisi, S. Izadi, and P. Torr, SemanticPaint: Interactive 3D Labeling and Learning at your Fingertips, in ACM Trans. on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- P. Kontschieder, J.F. Dorn, C. Morrison, R. Corish, D. Zikic, A. Sellen, M. DSouza, C. P. Kamm, J. Burggraaff, P. Tewarie, T. Vogel, M. Azzarito, P. Chin, F. Dahlke, C. Polman, L. Kappos, B. Uitdehaag, and A. Criminisi, Quantifying Progression of Multiple Sclerosis via Classification of Depth Videos, in MICCAI 2014 - Intl Conf. on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, Springer, September 2014.
- Sean Fanello, Cem Keskin, Shahram Izadi, Pushmeet Kohli, David Kim, David Sweeney, Antonio Criminisi, Jamie Shotton, Sing Bing Kang, and Tim Paek, Learning to be a Depth Camera for Close-Range Human Capture and Interaction, in Journal ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, July 2014.
- D. Alexander, D. Zikic, J. Zhang, H. Zhang, and A. Criminisi, Image Quality Transfer via Random Forest Regression: Applications in Diffusion MRI, in MICCAI 2014 - Intl Conf. on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, Springer, 2014.
- Sean Fanello, Cem Keskin, Pushmeet Kohli, Shahram Izadi, Jamie Shotton, Antonio Criminisi, Ugo Pattaccini, and Tim Paek, Filter Forests for learning Data-Dependent Convolutional Kernels, in IEEE CVPR, 2014.
- P. Kontschieder, P. Kohli, J. Shotton, and A. Criminisi, GeoF: Geodesic Forests for Learning Coupled Predictors, in Proc. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), IEEE, June 2013.
- A. Criminisi and J. Shotton, Decision Forests for Computer Vision and Medical Image Analysis, Springer, February 2013.
- Jamie Shotton, Toby Sharp, Pushmeet Kohli, Sebastian Nowozin, John Winn, and Antonio Criminisi, Decision Jungles: Compact and Rich Models for Classification, in Proc. NIPS, 2013.
- A. Criminisi, D. Robertson, E. Konukoglu, J. Shotton, S. Pathak, S. White, and K. Siddiqui, Regression Forests for Efficient Anatomy Detection and Localization in Computed Tomography Scans, in Medical Image Analysis (MedIA), Elsevier, 2013.
- Jamie Shotton, Ross Girshick, Andrew Fitzgibbon, Toby Sharp, Mat Cook, Mark Finocchio, Richard Moore, Pushmeet Kohli, Antonio Criminisi, Alex Kipman, and Andrew Blake, Efficient Human Pose Estimation from Single Depth Images, in Trans. PAMI, IEEE, 2012.
- Antonio Criminisi, Toby Sharp, Carsten Rother, and Patrick Perez, Geodesic Image and Video Editing, in Invited talk at SIGGRAPH, Aug 2011, Vancouver. Published in ACM Transactions on Graphics, 2010. , August 2011.
- Kai Ni, Anitha Kannan, Antonio Criminisi, and John Winn, Epitomic Location Recognition, in IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI special issue), IEEE, 2009.
- Jamie Shotton, John Winn, Carsten Rother, and Antonio Criminisi, TextonBoost for Image Understanding: Multi-Class Object Recognition and Segmentation by Jointly Modeling Texture, Layout, and Context, in Int. Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), Springer Verlag, January 2009.
- Antonio Criminisi, Toby Sharp, and Andrew Blake, GeoS: Geodesic Image Segmentation, in Proc. European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Springer, 2008.
- Antonio Criminisi, Patrick Perez, and Kentaro Toyama, Region filling and object removal by exemplar-based inpainting, in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1200-1212, January 2004.
- Antonio Criminisi, Accurate Visual Metrology from Single and Multiple Uncalibrated Images [Winner of The British Computer Society Distinguished Dissertation Award 2000], Springer-Verlag, September 2001.
- Antonio Criminisi, Ian Reid, and Andrew Zisserman, Single View Metrology, in International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 123-148, November 2000.