Selected scientific publications
- P. Kontschieder, M. Fiterau, A. Criminisi, and S. Rota Bulo', Deep Neural Decision Forests. [Winner of the David Marr Prize 2015], in Intl. Conf. on Computer Vision (ICCV), Santiago, Chile, December 2015.
- D. Alexander, D. Zikic, J. Zhang, H. Zhang, and A. Criminisi, Image Quality Transfer via Random Forest Regression: Applications in Diffusion MRI, in MICCAI 2014 - Intl Conf. on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, Springer, October 2014.
- A. Criminisi and J. Shotton, Decision Forests for Computer Vision and Medical Image Analysis, Springer, February 2013.
- A. Criminisi, D. Robertson, E. Konukoglu, J. Shotton, S. Pathak, S. White, and K. Siddiqui, Regression Forests for Efficient Anatomy Detection and Localization in Computed Tomography Scans, in Medical Image Analysis (MedIA), Elsevier, 2013.
- Ender Konukoglu, Ben Glocker, Darko Zikic, and Antonio Criminisi, Neighbourhood Approximation using Randomized Forests. [Winner of the Medical Image Analysis MICCAI'13 Best Paper Award], in Medical Image Analysis, Elsevier, September 2013.
- Jamie Shotton, Ross Girshick, Andrew Fitzgibbon, Toby Sharp, Mat Cook, Mark Finocchio, Richard Moore, Pushmeet Kohli, Antonio Criminisi, Alex Kipman, and Andrew Blake, Efficient Human Pose Estimation from Single Depth Images, in Trans. PAMI, IEEE, 2012.
- Jamie Shotton, John Winn, Carsten Rother, and Antonio Criminisi, TextonBoost for Image Understanding: Multi-Class Object Recognition and Segmentation by Jointly Modeling Texture, Layout, and Context, in Int. Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), Springer Verlag, January 2009.
- Antonio Criminisi, Toby Sharp, and Andrew Blake, GeoS: Geodesic Image Segmentation, in Proc. European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Springer, 2008.
- Kai Ni, Anitha Kannan, Antonio Criminisi, and John Winn, Epitomic Location Recognition. [Winner of the Best Student Paper Runner Up Award]., in Proc IEEE Conference on Computer Vision (CVPR)., IEEE Computer Society, April 2008.
- Vladimir Kolmogorov, Antonio Criminisi, Andrew Blake, Geoffrey Cross, and Carsten Rother, Bi-layer segmentation of binocular stereo video. [Winner ofthe Best Paper Honourable Mention Award]., in Proc. IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR)., January 2005.
- Antonio Criminisi, Patrick Perez, and Kentaro Toyama, Region filling and object removal by exemplar-based inpainting, in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1200-1212, January 2004.
- Antonio Criminisi, Accurate Visual Metrology from Single and Multiple Uncalibrated Images [Winner of The British Computer Society Distinguished Dissertation Award 2000], Springer-Verlag, September 2001.
- Antonio Criminisi, Ian Reid, and Andrew Zisserman, Single View Metrology, in International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 123-148, November 2000.