Anne Loomis Thompson
Research Software Development Engineer,
I hold a MS from Dartmouth College in Computer Science and Robotics.
- A.L. Thompson and D. Bohus. A Framework for Multimodal Data Collection, Visualization, Annotation and Learning. In ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, 2013.
- A. Loomis. Computation reuse in statics and dynamics problems for assemblies of rigid bodies. Dartmouth M.S. thesis, 2006.
A. Loomis and D. Balkcom. Computation reuse for rigid-body dynamics. In IEEE Intl Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2006.
- D. Bohus, C.W. Saw, E. Horvitz. Directions Robot: In-the-Wild Experiences and Lessons Learned, AAMAS 2014, Paris, France, May 2014.
- S. Rosenthal, D. Bohus, E. Kamar, E. Horvitz. Look versus Leap: Computing Value of Information with High-Dimensional Streaming Evidence, IJCAI 2013, Beijing, China, August 2013.
- S. Rosenthal, D. Bohus, E. Horvitz. Value of Information with Streaming Evidence, Microsoft Research Technical Report, MSR-TR-2012-99, 2012.
- H. Zhang, E. Law, K. Gajos, R. Miller, D. Parkes, and E. Horvitz. Human Computation Tasks with Global Constraints, CHI 2012, Austin, TX, May 2012.
- D. Bohus and E. Horvitz. Multiparty Turn Taking in Situated Dialog: Study, Lessons, and Directions, SIGDIAL 2011: Meeting on Discourse and Dialogue, Portland, OR, June, 2011.
- D. Bohus and E. Horvitz. Decisions about Turns in Multiparty Conversation: From Perception to Action, ICMI 2011: International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, Alicante, Spain, November, 2011.
- D. Bohus and E. Horvitz. Facilitating Multiparty Dialog with Gaze, Gesture, and Speech, ICMI-MLMI 2010: International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, Beijing, China, November, 2010.