SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
I work in the Quantum Architectures and Computation group on the LIQUi|> quantum simulator and related projects in quantum computing and classical control of quantum systems.
- M. B. Hastings and A. Geller, Reduced Space-Time and Time Costs Using Dislocation Codes and Arbitrary Ancillas, in arXiv, -1, 14 August 2014.
- Philip A. Bernstein, Sergey Bykov, Alan Geller, Gabriel Kliot, and Jorgen Thelin, Orleans: Distributed Virtual Actors for Programmability and Scalability, no. MSR-TR-2014-41, 24 March 2014.
- Yi Lu, Qiaomin Xie, Gabriel Kliot, Alan Geller, James Larus, and Albert Greenberg, Join-Idle-Queue: A Novel Load Balancing Algorithm for Dynamically Scalable Web Services, in The 29th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation, Elsevier, October 2011.
- Sergey Bykov, Alan Geller, Gabriel Kliot, James Larus, Ravi Pandya, and Jorgen Thelin, Orleans: Cloud Computing for Everyone, in ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SOCC 2011), ACM, October 2011.
- Sergey Bykov, Alan Geller, Gabriel Kliot, James Larus, Ravi Pandya, and Jorgen Thelin, Orleans: A Framework for Cloud Computing, no. MSR-TR-2010-159, 30 November 2010.