I am a member of the Programming Languages and Tools, Programming Principles and Tools groups at Microsoft Research. I am also an adjunct professor at IIT Hyderabad. My research interests include algorithms for the analysis of programs and machine learning with special focus on tools for improving software reliability and programmer productivity.
A complete list of publications can be found here.
- He Zhu, Aditya V. Nori, and Suresh Jagannathan. Dependent Array Type Inference from Tests. In VMCAI '15: Verification, Model Checking and Abstract Interpretation, January 2015
- Venkatesh Vinayakarao, Rahul Purandare, and Aditya V. Nori. Structurally Heterogeneous Source Code Examples from Unstructured Knowledge Sources. In PEPM '15: Partial Evaluation and Program Manipulation, January 2015
- Aditya V. Nori, Chung-Kil Hur, Sriram K. Rajamani, and Selva Samuel. R2: An Efficient MCMC Sampler for Probabilistic Programs, In AAAI '14: AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2014
- Chung-Kil Hur, Aditya V. Nori, Sriram K. Rajamani, and Selva Samuel. Slicing Probabilistic Programs. In PLDI '14: Programming Language Design and Implementation, June 2014
- Varun Tulsian, Aditya Kanade, Rahul Kumar, Akash Lal, and Aditya V. Nori. MUX: Algorithm Selection for Software Model Checkers. In MSR '14: Mining Software Repositories, May 2014
- Andrew D. Gordon, Thomas A. Henzinger, Aditya V. Nori, and Sriram K. Rajamani. Probabilistic Programming. In ICSE '14: International Conference on Software Engineering (FOSE track), May 2014
- Rahul Sharma, Aditya V. Nori and Alex Aiken. Bias-Variance Tradeoffs in Program Analysis. In POPL '14: Principles of Programming Languages, January 2014
- Invited talks: IISc-CSA Summer School 2014, Formalise 2014, Formal Methods Update 2014, IISc-CSA Summer School 2013, Formal Methods Workshop 2013, WING 2012, IMPECS CSA Workshop 2012, 17th CREST workshop 2012, Mysore Workshop on Machine Learning 2012
- Program Committees:
- 2016: ICSE Demos (co-chair)
- 2015: POPL-OBT
- 2014: CSTVA, SAS, FSE, ICSE SRC (co-chair), ICSE SEIP, ISEC, POPL, HVC
- 2013: PASTE, VSTTE, ICSE Tutorials (co-chair), PLDI (ERC), ACM SIGSOFT Doctoral Dissertation Committee, ICST MP
- 2012: ATVA, FTfJP, ICSE SRC, ISSTA, POPL (ERC), FSE
- 2011: ISSTA, ICSE SRC, TOOLS Europe, ICST
- 2010: SAVCBS, APLAS, ICST
- 2009: ISSRE, SSS, FSTTCS, SAS, ISSTA
- 2008: ISSRE
- Teaching: Program Analysis & Verification, Indian Institute of Science, Fall 2008, Fall 2007 (with Deepak D'Souza and Sriram Rajamani)
Here is a list of interns and students I have advised in the past. Internships at MSR India are open throughout the year. Please email me if you are interested in working on problems \in (PL \cap ML).
Microsoft Research India, "Vigyan", #9 Lavelle Road, Bangalore 560 025, India
Email: adityan AT microsoft.com