Below is a list of overview articles in the field of topological quantum computation.
Sankar Das Sarma, Michael Freedman, and Chetan Nayak
Topological quantum computation
Physics Today 7, 32 (2006)
Chetan Nayak, Steven H. Simon, Ady Stern, Michael Freedman, and Sankar Das Sarma
Non-Abelian anyons and topological quantum computation
Rev. Mod. Phys. 80, 1083 (2008)
Nature Physics 5, 614 - 618 (2009)
New directions in the pursuit of Majorana fermions in solid state systems
Rep. Prog. Phys. 75, 076501 (2012)
Most of our publications can be accessed on the open-access publication database arXiv. Below is a listing by author:
- M. Grassl, B. Langenberg, M. Rötteler, and R. Steinwandt, Applying Grover's algorithm to AES: quantum resource estimates, in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQCrypto'16), Fukuoka, Japan, Springer, February 2016.
- Alex Bocharov, Xingshan Cui, Vadym Kliuchnikov, and Zhenghan Wang, Efficient Topological Compilation for Weakly-Integral Anyon Model, in Physical Review A, vol. 93, pp. 012313 , 8 January 2016.
- N. Wiebe and M Rötteler, Quantum arithmetic and numerical analysis using Repeat-Until-Success circuits, in Quantum Information and Computation, vol. 16, no. 1&2, pp. 134–178, January 2016.
- Jonathan Welch, Alex Bocharov, and Krysta M. Svore, Efficient Approximation of Diagonal Unitaries over the Clifford+T Basis, in QIC, vol. 16, no. 1 & 2, pp. 87--104, Rinton Press, 1 January 2016.
- A. Bocharov, S. X. Cui, M. Roetteler, and K. M. Svore, Improved quantum ternary arithmetics, no. MSR-TR-2015-90, December 2015.
- A.Blass, A. Bocharov, and Y. Gurevich, Optimal Ancilla-free Pauli+V Circuits for Axial Rotations, in J. Math. Phys. , vol. 56, pp. 122201, AIP, November 2015.
- V. Kliuchnikov, A. Bocharov, M. Roetteler, and J. Yard, A framework for approximating qubit unitaries, no. MSR-TR-2015-80, 13 October 2015.
- Alex Parent, Martin Roetteler, and Krysta M. Svore, Reversible circuit compilation with space constraints, no. MSR-TR-2015-75, 2 October 2015.
- A. D. Bookatz, M. Rötteler, and P. Wocjan, Improved bounded-strength decoupling schemes for local Hamiltonians, no. MSR-TR-2015-69, September 2015.
- Dave Wecker, Matthew B. Hastings, and Matthias Troyer, Towards Practical Quantum Variational Algorithms, in Not submitted yet, 31 July 2015.