People @ Wireless & Networking
- Congrats to our 2011-2012 interns who have admissions from Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, UT Austin, U Washington, Cornell, Harvard, Princeton, UCSB, ...
- Congrats to our 2010-2011 interns - 1 to MIT, 1 to UT Austin, 1 to Duke, 1 to U Penn, and 1 to UCSB.
- Congrats to our 2009-2010 interns - 2 Stanford, 2 Berkeley, 2 Princeton, Yale, U Penn, U Wisc, John Hopkins, UCSB, CUHK (also had admissions from Duke, MIT, UCSD, UIUC, USC, etc.)
- Congrats to our 2008-2009 interns - 1 to Stanford and 1 to UCSD.
- Congrats to our 2007-2008 interns - 3 to Stanford with fellowships, 1 to CMU, 1 to U Mich, 1 to GATech (they also had admissions to MIT, Princeton, U Washington, USC, Rice, U Wisc, U Maryland, etc.)
- Fall 2007-Summer 2008 sabbatical visitor: Songwu Lu (UCLA).
- Fall 2007 colloquium speakers: Yan CHEN (Northwestern), Zhi-li Zhang (U Minnesota), Jun LI (U Oregon), Mingyan LIU (U Michigan).
- Summer 2007 colloquium speakers: Chunming Qiao (SUNY Buffalo), Lin Zhong (Rice U).
- Spring 2007 colloquium speakers: Hao Chen (UC Davis), Wenke Lee (GA Tech), Lixin Gao (U Mass), Jiangchuan Liu (Simon Fraser U).
- Fall 2006 colloquium speakers: Xiaoming Fu (U Göttingen), Soung-Chang Liew (CUHK), Xiaowei Yang (UC Irvine), Songwu Lu (UCLA).
- Summer 2006 Visiting Professors, who stayed with our group for several days to several weeks, and generated many fruitful collaborations: Wenke Lee (GA Tech), Xiang-Gen Xia (U Del), Zhi-li Zhang (U Minnesota), Qian Zhang (HKUST), Wenjun Zeng (U Missouri), Heather Zheng (UCSB), and Dapeng Oliver Wu (U Florida).
- Summer 2006 colloquium speakers: Jinyang Li (NYU), Peng Ning (NCSU), David Yau (Purdue), Yang Richard Yang (Yale), Z. Morley Mao (U Michigan), and Nitin Vaidya (UIUC).
- Zihua Guo => Lenovo Research
- Dan Li => Tsinghua University (faculty in CS dept)
- Shipeng Li=> MSRA IM group
- Wenchao Ma => Lenovo Research
- Chunyi Peng => UCLA (Ph.D. program)
- Richard Yao => Microsoft product group in Redmond
- Qian Zhang => HKUST (faculty in CS dept)
- Jun Zhao => Microsoft ATC
- Haitao Zheng => UC Santa Barbara (faculty in CS dept)
- Wenwu Zhu => Intel Research China => Microsoft => Tsinghua (faculty in CS dept)
- Guohan Lv => Amazon (Seattle, US)