Our mission is to develop new technologies that enhance user experience in Internet search and services. We envision how the future might be and create end-to-end solutions that realizes our vision. Through close collaboration with product teams across Microsoft, we seek to bring our innovations rapidly to products that impact the end users.
- Rakesh Agrawal will be serving as the Awards chair for SIGMOD 2012.
- Ariel Fuxman served as the Publicity co-chair for SIGMOD 2011.
- Rakesh Agrawal received 2010 IIT-Roorkee Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Krishnaram Kenthapadi, Nina Mishra, and Alex Ntoulas's paper titled Releasing Search Queries and Clicks Privately (co-authored with Aleksandra Korolova) was one of six papers nominated for best paper in WWW 2009.
- Anitha Kannan has received the CVPR 2008 best student paper runner-up for her paper titled Epitomic location recognition (co-authored with K. Ni, A. Criminisi and J. Winn).
- Sreenivas Gollapudi has received the PODS 2008 best paper award for his paper titled Estimating PageRank on Graph Streams (coauthored with Atish Das Sarma and Rina Panigrahy).
- Ariel Fuxman has received the SIGMOD 2008 best dissertation award for his thesis titled Efficient Query Processing over Inconsistent Databases.
- Rakesh Agrawal has received the ICDE 2008 influential paper award for his 1995 paper titled Mining Sequential Patterns (coauthored with R. Srikant).
Past recognitions can be found from our research page.
- Abhimanyu Das, Sreenivas Gollapudi, Rina Panigrahy, and Mahyar Salek, Debiasing Social Wisdom, ACM International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, August 2013
- Anand Bhalgat, Sreenivas Gollapudi, and Kamesh Munagala, Optimal Auctions via the Multiplicative Weight Method, in Proc. of ACM Conf. on ELectronic Commerce, ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce, June 2013
- Kshipra Bhawalkar, Sreenivas Gollapudi, and Kamesh Munagala, Coevolutionary Opinion Formation Games, in Proc. of the 45th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, ACM, June 2013
- James Cook, Krishnaram Kenthapadi, and Nina Mishra, Group Chats on Twitter, in International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), ACM, May 2013
- Debmalya Panigrahi and sreenivas gollapudi, Document Selection for Tiered Indexing in Commerce Search, in Proc. of Web Search and Data Mining, ACM International Conference on Web Search And Data Mining, February 2013
- Sreenivas Gollapudi, Samuel Ieong, and Anitha Kannan, Structured Query Reformulation in Commerce Search, in International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, ACM, October 2012
- Ariel Fuxman, Anitha Kannan, Jessie Li, and Panayiotis Tsaparas, Enabling Direct Interest-Aware Audience Selection, in International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, ACM, October 2012
- Rakesh Agrawal, Sunandan Chakraborty, Sreenivas Gollapudi, Anitha Kannan, and Krishnaram Kenthapadi, Empowering Authors to Diagnose Comprehension Burden in Textbooks, in ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD), ACM, August 2012
About Search Labs
Visiting Search Labs
- Street Address:
1288 Pear Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043
Directions and maps ...
- Mailing Address:
1065 La Avenida
Mountain View, CA 94043