PPT news::POPL success!
The list of accepted papers for next year's POPL has just been announced, and we're delighted that 11 (out of a total of 51) papers with MSR authors have been accepted! The papers are:
- Minimization of Symbolic Automata.
L. D'Antoni, M. Veanes
- Tabular: A Schema-Driven Probabilistic Programming Language.
A. Gordon, T. Graepel, N. Rolland, C. Russo, J. Borgström, J. Guiver
- Bias-Variance Tradeoffs in Program Analysis.
A. Aiken, A. Nori, R. Sharma
- Abstract Effects and Proof-Relevant Logical Relations.
N. Benton, M. Hofmann, V. Nigam
- Closed type families with overlapping equations.
R. Eisenberg, D. Vytiniotis, S. Peyton Jones, S. Weirich
- Probabilistic Relational Verification for Cryptographic Implementations.
G. Barthe, C. Fournet, B. Grégoire, P. Strub, N. Swamy, S. Zanella-Béguelin
K. Bhargavan, G. Bierman, J. Chen, C. Fournet, A. Rastogi, P. Strub, N. Swamy
- Backpack: Retrofitting Haskell with Interfaces.
S. Kilpatrick, D. Dreyer, S. Peyton Jones, S. Marlow
- A Constraint-Based Approach to Solving Games on Infinite Graphs.
T. Beyene, S. Chaudhuri, C. Popeea, A. Rybalchenko
- Tracing Compilation by Abstract Interpretation.
S. Dissegna, F. Logozzo, F. Ranzato
- Modular, Higher-Order Cardinality Analysis in Theory and Practice.
I. Sergey, D. Vytiniotis, S. Peyton Jones
October 10, 2013