None, but we have open positions year-round. If you are currently an M.S. or Ph.D. student, please apply here.
The exact nature of our projects change from year to year, but we highly value skills such as:
- Embedded and/or OS programming experience
- Algorithm design and analysis
- Extensive Verilog or VHDL experience
- Familiarity with FPGA constructs such as timing/placement constraints, multiple clock domains, high-speed I/O, hardware debugging (i.e. ChipScope/SignalTap)
- The ability to clearly communicate what work you have done, why it was important, and how it was different from other projects.