Cambridge Systems and Networking
- Hitesh Ballani, Paolo Costa, Christos Gkantsidis, Matthew P. Grosvenor, Thomas Karagiannis, Lazaros Koromilas, and Greg O'Shea, Enabling End Host Network Functions, in SIGCOMM, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, August 2015.
- Kim Herzig, Michaela Greiler, Jacek Czerwonka, and Brendan Murphy, The Art of Testing Less without Sacrificing Quality, in Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Software Engineering, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, May 2015.
- Gordon Stewart, Mahanth Gowda, Geoffrey Mainland, Bozidar Radunovic, Dimitrios Vytiniotis, and Cristina Luengo Agulló, Ziria: A DSL for wireless systems programming, in ASPLOS, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, March 2015.
- Shobana Balakrishnan, Richard Black, Austin Donnelly, Paul England, Adam Glass, Dave Harper, Sergey Legtchenko, Aaron Ogus, Eric Peterson, and Antony Rowstron, Pelican: A building block for exascale cold data storage, 11th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '14), 6 October 2014.
- Sebastian Angel, Hitesh Ballani, Thomas Karagiannis, Greg O'Shea, and Eno Thereska, End-to-end Performance Isolation through Virtual Datacenters, in OSDI'14: The 11th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation, USENIX – Advanced Computing Systems Association, October 2014.
- Ali Munir, Ghufran Baig, Syed Irteza, Ihsan Qazi, Alex Liu, and Fahad R. Dogar, Friends, not Foes -- Synthesizing Existing Transport Strategies for Data Center Networks, in SIGCOMM, ACM, August 2014.
- Fahad R Dogar, Thomas Karagiannis, Hitesh Ballani, and Ant Rowstron, Decentralized Task-aware Scheduling for Data Center Networks, in SIGCOMM, ACM, August 2014.
- Aleksandar Dragojević, Dushyanth Narayanan, Orion Hodson, and Miguel Castro, FaRM: Fast Remote Memory, in 11th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI 2014), USENIX, 4 April 2014.
- Charalampos E. Tsourakakis, Christos Gkantsidis, Bozidar Radunovic, and Milan Vojnovic, Fennel: Streaming Graph Partitioning for Massive Scale Graphs, in WSDM 2014, February 2014.
- Dan Alistarh, Patrick Eugster, Maurice Herlihy, Alexander Matveev, and Nir Shavit, StackTrack: An Automated Transactional Approach to Concurrent Memory Reclamation , in Proceedings of Eurosys 2014, ACM, 2014.
- Eno Thereska, Hitesh Ballani, Greg O'Shea, Thomas Karagiannis, Ant Rowstron, Tom Talpey, Richard Black, and Timothy Zhu, IOFlow: A Software-Defined Storage Architecture, in SOSP'13: The 24th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, ACM, November 2013.
- Souvik Sen, Bozidar Radunovic, Jeongkeun Lee, and Kyu-Han Kim, CSpy: Finding the Best Quality Channel without Probing, in Mobicom, ACM MOBICOM, September 2013.
- Stevens LeBlond, David Choffnes, Wenxuan Zhou, Peter Druschel, Hitesh Ballani, and Paul Francis, Towards Efficient Traffic-analysis Resistant Anonymity Networks , ACM SIGCOMM, August 2013.
- Kim Herzig, Sascha Just, and Andreas Zeller, It's not a Bug, It's a Feature: How Misclassification Impacts Bug Prediction, in Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Software Engineering, IEEE, May 2013.
- Christos Gkantsidis, Dimitrios Vytiniotis, Orion Hodson, Dushyanth Narayanan, Florin Dinu, and Antony Rowstron, Rhea: automatic filtering for unstructured cloud storage, in 10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI ’13) , USENIX, 4 April 2013.
- Hitesh Ballani, Keon Jang, Thomas Karagiannis, Changhoon Kim, Dinan Gunawardena, and Greg O'Shea, Chatty Tenants and the Cloud Network Sharing Problem, in USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation, NSDI, April 2013.
- Bozidar Radunovic, Ranveer Chandra, and Dinan Gunawardena, Weeble: Enabling Low-Power Nodes to Coexist with High-Power Nodes in White Space Networks, in ACM CoNEXT, ACM, December 2012.
- Varun Kanade, Zhenming Liu, and Bozidar Radunovic, Distributed Non-Stochastic Experts, in NIPS, Neural Information Processing Systems Foundation, December 2012.
- Souvik Sen, Bozidar Radunovic, Romit Roy Choudhury, and Tom Minka, Spot Localization Using PHY Layer Information, in In proceedings of ACM Mobisys, ACM, 25 June 2012.
- Zhenming Liu, Bozidar Radunovic, and Milan Vojnovic, Continuous Distributed Counting for Non-monotonic Streams, in Proceedings of ACM PODS, ACM SIGMOD, 20 May 2012.
- William Odom, Abigail Sellen, Richard Harper, and Eno Thereska, Lost in Translation: Understanding the Possession of Digital Things in the Cloud, in ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems , ACM, 5 May 2012.
- Krishna Chintalapudi, Bozidar Radunovic, Vlad Balan, Michael Buettener, Srinivas Yerramalli, Vishnu Navda, and Ramachandran Ramjee, WiFi-NC : WiFi Over Narrow Channels, in NSDI, NSDI, 27 April 2012.
- Paolo Costa, Austin Donnelly, Antony Rowstron, and Greg O'Shea, Camdoop: Exploiting In-network Aggregation for Big Data Applications, in 9th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI'12), USENIX, April 2012.
- Dushyanth Narayanan and Orion Hodson, Whole-system Persistence with Non-volatile Memories, in Seventeenth International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS 2012), ACM, March 2012.
- Michelle L. Mazurek, Eno Thereska, Dinan Gunawardena, R.Harper, and James Scott, ZZFS: A hybrid device and cloud file system for spontaneous users, in Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST'12), USENIX, February 2012.
- Bozidar Radunovic, Alexandre Proutiere, Dinan Gunawardena, and Peter Key, Dynamic Channel, Rate Selection and Scheduling for White Spaces, in ACM CoNEXT, ACM, December 2011.
- Tim Harris, Martin Abadi, Rebecca Isaacs, and Ross McIlroy, AC: Composable Asynchronous IO for Native Languages , in OOPSLA 2011, ACM, October 2011.
- R Gummadi, P B Key, and A Proutiere, Optimal Bidding Strategies in Dynamic Auctions with Budget Contstraints, in Forty-Ninth Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, IEEE, 30 September 2011.
- Dinan Gunawardena, Thomas Karagiannis, Alexandre Proutiere, Elizeu Santos-Neto, and Milan Vojnovic, Scoop: Decentralized and Opportunistic Multicasting of Information Streams, ACM MOBICOM, September 2011.
- Eugenio Magsiretti, krishna kant chintalapudi, Bozidar Radunovic, and Ramachandran Ramjee, WiFi-Nano : Reclaiming WiFi Efficiency through 800 ns slots, in Mobicom, September 2011.
- Christopher Wilson, Hitesh Ballani, Thomas Karagiannis, and Ant Rowstron, Better Never than Late: Meeting Deadlines in Datacenter Networks, ACM SIGCOMM, August 2011.
- Hitesh Ballani, Paolo Costa, Thomas Karagiannis, and Ant Rowstron, Towards Predictable Datacenter Networks, ACM SIGCOMM, August 2011.
- Peter Key and Furcy Pin, Stochastic Variability in Sponsored Search Auctions: Observations and Models, in EC11: 12th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce, ACM, June 2011.
- Paul Luo Li, Ryan Kivett, Zhiyuan Zhan, Sung-eok Jeon, Nachiappan Nagappan, Brendan Murphy, and Andrew J. Ko, Characterizing the Difference Between Pre- and Post- Release Versions of Software, International Conference on Software Engineering, 25 May 2011.
- Mihaela A. Bornea, Orion Hodson, Sameh Elnikety, and Alan Fekete, One-Copy Serializability with Snapshot Isolation under the Hood, in ICDE 2011, International Conference on Data Engineering, April 2011.