Many-Core Applications Incubation
The Many-Core Applications Incubation group performs applied research.
- John Bowers, Rui Wang, Li-Yi Wei, and David Maletz, Parallel Poisson Disk Sampling with Spectrum Analysis on Surfaces, in SIGGRAPH Asia 2010, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., December 2010.
- Hongwei Li, Li-Yi Wei, Pedro Sander, and Chi-Wing Fu, Anisotropic Blue Noise Sampling, in SIGGRAPH Asia 2010, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., December 2010.
- Nelson Chu, William Baxter, Li-Yi Wei, and Naga Govindaraju, Detail-Preserving Paint Modeling for 3D Brushes, in Procedings of the 8th international symposium dedicated to non-photorealistic animation and rendering (NPAR 2010), Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 7 June 2010.
- Li-Yi Wei, Multi-Class Blue Noise Sampling, in SIGGRAPH 2010, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., April 2010.
- Li-Yi Wei, Baoquan Liu, Xu Yang, Chongyang Ma, Ying-Qing Xu, and Baining Guo, Nonlinear Beam Tracing on a GPU, no. MSR-TR-2009-183, December 2009.
- Chongyang Ma, Li-Yi Wei, Baining Guo, and Kun Zhou, Motion Field Texture Synthesis, in SIGGRAPH Asia 2009, Association for Computing Machinery, Inc., 13 August 2009.
- Li-Yi Wei, Sylvain Lefebvre, Vivek Kwatra, and Greg Turk, State of the Art in Example-based Texture Synthesis, in Eurographics '09 State of the Art Reports (STARs), Eurographics , March 2009.
- Brandon Lloyd, Chas Boyd, and Naga K. Govindaraju, Fast Computation of General Fourier Transforms on GPUs, no. MSR-TR-2008-62, April 2008.
- Naga K. Govindaraju, Brandon Lloyd, Yuri Dotsenko, Burton Smith, and John Manferdelli, High Performance Discrete Fourier Transforms on Graphics Processors, in Proceedings of the 2008 ACM/IEEE conference on Supercomputing , IEEE, 2008.