Summer School on Formal Methods and Networks
Summer School on Formal methods and Networks, Cornell 2013
- Wednesday June 12: An introduction to SMT with Z3
- Thursday June 13: Algorithmic principles of SAT/SMT
- Friday June 14: Theories, Solvers and Applications
- Boolean Satisfiability: from theoretical hardness to practical success by Sharad Malik and Lintao Zhang.
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories: Introduction and Applications by Leonardo de Moura and Nikolaj Bjørner.
- Use Z3 online from Python
- Use Z3 online with the SMT-LIB text interface
- Z3 on Codeplex Contains links to binaries (Windows, Linux, MacOSX) and source code.