SEIF Brazil Workshop 2013
November 25–26, 2013 | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We are currently accepting submissions for SEIF Brazil 2013. We would especially like to invite submissions that relate to foundational software engineering research, as well as research in the application of software engineering to computer science and engineering disciplines. These disciplines include systems and networking technologies, hardware design, programming languages, security, and privacy, to name a few. We welcome papers that discuss research challenges and future directions.
For this event, we welcome submissions in the following areas of interest:
- Foundational software engineering research
- Tools for testing and verification
- Software engineering in the cloud
- Data analytics for software development
- Programming for devices and services
We accept submissions of two types:
- Short papers (up to four pages long) about emerging ideas and research in progress
- Posters or tool demos (up to two pages long) on in-practice experience
Note: The purpose of the workshop is to share ideas and promote collaborations. Therefore, it is not essential that contributions are original. Submissions can reflect past work or work in progress. We will make the papers available on this website.
Paper submissions must confirm to the ACM SIG Proceedings format and be submitted in Adobe PDF. Submissions will be accepted via the online submission form only.
- Submission deadline: September 30, 2013
- Submitters receive notification: no later than October 18, 2013