Papers Co-Authored by Microsoft Research
Principles of Programming Languages 2012
January 25–27, 2012 | Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Automating Induction with an SMT Solver
Rustan Leino – VMCAI 2012
Monday, January 23, 3:00–3:30 P.M.
- Verifying Concurrent Programs using Locally Checked Invariants
Ernie Cohen – LADA 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 9:15–9:30 A.M.
- Higher-Order Functional Reactive Programming in Bounded Space
Neelakantan R. Krishnaswami, Nick Benton, and Jan Hoffmann
Wednesday, January 25, Session 1.B, 11:00–11:30 A.M.
- Underspecified Harnesses and Interleaved Bugs
Saurabh Joshi, Shuvendu K. Lahiri, and Akash Lal
Wednesday, January 25, Session 1.A, 11:30 A.M.–12:00 P.M.
- Symbolic Finite State Transducers: Algorithms and Applications
Margus Veanes, Pieter Hooimeijer, Benjamin Livshits, David Molnar, and Nikolaj Bjørner
Wednesday, January 25, Session 2.B, 2:30–3:00 P.M.
- Self-Certification: Bootstrapping Certified Typecheckers in F* with Coq
Pierre-Yves Strub, Nikhil Swamy, Cédric Fournet, and Juan Chen
Friday, January 27, Session 8.B, 3:00–3:30 P.M.
- Giving Haskell a Promotion
Brent A. Yorgey, Stephanie Weirich, Julien Cretin, Simon Peyton-Jones, Dimitrios Vytiniotis, and Jose Pedro Magalhaes – TLDI 2012
Saturday, January 28, Session 4
- Verifying Implementations of Security Protocols by Refinement
Nadia Polikarpova and Michał Moskal – VSTTE 2012
Saturday, January 28, Session 1
- Verification of TLB Virtualization Implemented in C
Eyad Alkassar, Ernie Cohen, Mikhail Kovalev, and Wolfgang J. Paul – VSTTE 2012
Sunday, January 29, Session 3