Faculty Summit 2014
July 15, 2014 | Redmond, Washington, United States
Registered guests of the Microsoft Research Faculty Summit have a chance to win* one of three Microsoft Surface Pro 3 devices.
To enter, submit up to three Office Mix lessons to email@example.com by Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 4:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time. Each lesson submitted must be at least four minutes long.
First, build your online lesson by using Office Mix
- You need to use a PC running Office 2013 or Office 365.
- Download and install Office Mix.
- Open PowerPoint and click the MIX tab in the ribbon menu.
- Build your lesson and then upload it to the Mix portal.
To learn about using Office Mix, view the Office Mix tutorials.
Next, submit your entry
- You can submit up to three lessons. Each lesson must be at least four minutes long.
- Download the sweepstakes entry form (Word, 27 KB) and save it to your computer.
- Enter the URL(s) of your Office Mix lesson(s) in the entry form. (You will receive one sweepstakes entry for each lesson you submit.).
- Complete the entry form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 4:00 P.M. PDT.
Download the sweepstakes entry form
Submission deadline: July 15, 4:00 P.M. PDT
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Office Mix Sweepstakes is open only to registered guests of the Microsoft Research Faculty Summit 2014, in Redmond, Washington, who are legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. If you are selected as a winner and you are an employee of a public sector university or institution, all prize awards will be awarded directly to your public sector institution and subject to receipt of a gift letter. The sweepstakes ends on July 15, 2014, 4:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time. Read the Official Rules.