Cloud Futures Workshop 2012
On This Page
The deadline has passed to receive the special room rate for workshop participants. Please contact the hotel directly for current room availability and rates.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina
200 Marina Boulevard
Berkeley, California 94710
Phone: (510) 665-7124
We will provide bus transportation between the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina and workshop venue. Check the agenda for the departure times.
Once your registration is approved and you have received the final approval email, we suggest that you secure your travel arrangements. Lodging and travel costs are the responsibility of each participant.
All transportation upon arrival at the airport is the responsibility of the participant. The following companies provide reliable services:
- Super Shuttle: 1-800-258-3826
- Airport Luxor Cab: 510-528-3333
- Friendly Cab: 510-536-3000
- Quicksilver Towncar: 1-800-486-9622 (call ahead)
- From Oakland International Airport to hotel: $50–$60
- From San Francisco International Airport to hotel: $85–$95
- Between the University of California Clark Kerr Campus and hotel: $17
To the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina from:
- Oakland International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Mineta San Jose International Airport
From the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina to
Parking is available in the Clark Kerr Campus Southwest Lot for a fee of $10 per vehicle.
Note that there is free bus transportation between the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina and workshop venue.
The weather in the Berkeley can vary from cold and foggy to sunny.
- View Berkeley weather.
To learn about the Berkeley area and what to do while in town—including entertainment, restaurants, and shopping—visit Berkeley CitySearch.
Date and Location
- May 7–8, 2012
- University of California, Berkley
Clark Kerr Campus
2601 Warring Street
Berkeley, California 94720