November 14–15, 2013 | Paris, France
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible global cloud platform supporting any language, tool, or framework, and is ideally suited to researchers’ needs across disciplines. Microsoft Research is pleased to offer training for academic researchers who are interested in or need to conduct their research on a highly scalable and flexible resource infrastructure, such as that offered by Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft Azure for Research training is presented to select research community audiences. The audiences are predominantly practicing research scientists with at least basic software development skills. The default course is split into two days. The first day focuses on helping attendees acquire a general understanding of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure. The second day focuses on using Microsoft Azure at scale.
Registration for this event is now closed.
To apply for a place in another course, visit Microsoft Azure for Research Training.
Information for attendees
Inria Saclay - Île-de-France research centre
1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
Bâtiment Alan Turing
Campus de l'École Polytechnique
91120 Palaiseau, France
Local directions from Paris city centre:
- Take RER B southbound (direction Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse), stop at Massy-Palaiseau.
- At Massy Palaiseau train station, take bus 91.06 (B or C), and exit at "Polytechnique Laboratoires" bus stop. Buses run every 10 minutes.
- Directions to Inria Saclay-Ile de France
- GPS: +48° 42' 52.11", +2° 12' 20.78"
14 November 2013
- 08:30 – Registration and coffee
- 09:00 – Course starts
- 17:15 – Day one finishes
15 November 2013
- 09:00 – Day two starts
- 17:15 – Course finishes