March 31–April 1, 2014 | Grenoble, France
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible global cloud platform supporting any language, tool, or framework, and is ideally suited to researchers’ needs across disciplines. Microsoft Research is pleased to offer training for academic researchers who are interested in or need to conduct their research on a highly scalable and flexible resource infrastructure, such as that offered by Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft Azure for Research training is presented to select research community audiences. The audiences are predominantly practicing research scientists with at least basic software development skills. The default course is split into two days. The first day focuses on helping attendees acquire a general understanding of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure. The second day focuses on using Microsoft Azure at scale.
This event is co-hosted with the University of Grenoble.
Information for attendees
Maison Jean Kuntzmann, 110, Rue de la Chimie, Domaine Universitaire, 38400 Saint Martin d'Hères
Local directions from Grenoble centre (train station):
- Take the tramway line B, direction to "Gières Plaine des Sports" and stop at the "Bibliothèque Universitaire" station (30’)
- For more information on the Grenoble transportation network : http://www.semitag.com - Line B Map.
- The Maison Jean Kuntzmann is within walking distance from this tramway stop (2 minutes): go back following the track of the railway, it will be on your right.
31 March 2014
- 08:45 – Registration and coffee
- 09:30 – Course starts
- 17:45 – Day one course finishes
1 April 2014
- 09:30 – Day two starts
- 17:45 – Course finishes