We provide a simple tool for combining photos with varying exposures into a single, well-balanced, high-dynamic-range photo.
Note By installing, copying, or otherwise using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of its license. Read the license.
To run this software, you’ll need the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 64 bit machine
Installation and Instructions
To install [download name], do the following:
- Install GeoHDRPhoto on a Microsoft Windows 7, 64 bit machine.
- Drag and drop three jpg photos of the same scene captured with different exposures.
- Automatic image alignment. When shooting you can avoid using a tripod, but please have a steady hand.
- High-Dynamic Range. The tone-mapped HDR image is created automatically.
- Geodesic texture flattening. Finally this tool can add an edge-preserving texture softening effect.
- Save the tone-mapped HDR photo or its flattened version into file. [Step three.]
- See the included GeoHDRPhoto.pdf file for more information.