The goal of SIGMA is to provide a group of parallel machine-learning algorithms that can meet the requirements of research work and applications typically with large-scale data or features. The tool kit includes more than 10 algorithms and it makes them run on single multicore machine or on a HPC cluster with hundreds of machines and thousands of CPU cores running. Release history: version 1.0: 2009/Oct/12: a basic version with algorithms. version 1.1: 2010/Feb/01: add up to ten algorithms and pass our internal testing. Contactor: Weizhu Chen (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/wzchen/ )
Note By installing, copying, or otherwise using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of its license. Read the license.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Support ten machine learning algorithms
- Run it in multi-cores machines
- An easy-to-use user interface
- We will provide a public cluster in the future and you can submit your parallel job to run in our cluster.
To run this software, you’ll need the following:
- .Net framework 2.0 or above
To install [download name], do the following:
- Just click the download file