- Interview with 2014 Seymour Cray Computer Engineering Award Winner Gordon Bell022 September 2014
- Microsoft Researcher Receives Prestigious Funai Achievement Award016 September 2014
- Summer school in Russia explores research in the cloud016 September 2014
- Indexing Audio-Video Content, with a Bit of Research Assistance010 September 2014
- How Microsoft Thinks of Wearables and Smart Devices
- Coding in the Classroom: Computational Thinking Will Allow Children to 'Change the World'
- Research Bites: 'Inferring Gas Consumption and Pollution Emission of Vehicles Throughout a City'
- Skype's Real-Time Translator Learns How to Speak from Social Media
Congrats to computer visionary Gordon Bell, @IEEEorg's 2014 Seymour Cray Computer Engineering Award winner http://t.co/G4cPD7gmF4
Congrats, Andrew Fitzgibbon @MSFTResearch: Royal Academy of Engineering announces new Fellows http://t.co/yOq8vBltfm #eng4growth @RAEngNews
John Platt @johnplattml at #gigaomlive: There will be a blossom of creativity in smart apps, no need for devs to worry about complexity