- A new tool to correct DNA sequencing errors using consensus and context02 September 2014
- Summer Bridge students catch computing fever027 August 2014
- Horvitz at KDD: From Data to Decisions026 August 2014
- Looking skyward: WWT Digital Dome project brings planetariums to Chinese schools020 August 2014
- Coding in the Classroom: Computational Thinking Will Allow Children to 'Change the World'
- Research Bites: 'Inferring Gas Consumption and Pollution Emission of Vehicles Throughout a City'
- Skype's Real-Time Translator Learns How to Speak from Social Media
- The Primary Way to Report Harassment Online Is Broken
.@GoddardSchool: Expert Tips on Getting Girls Into #STEM featuring @GoddardSchool EAB member Lillian Kellogg http://t.co/F191ZHLKSL
Were you or someone you know diagnosed w/ #BreastCancer? Take/share our survey to improve the Web for patients: http://t.co/goZvKkbsyu
Touch screen in 3-D: Microsoft Research shows off holograph project @BBCNews @RichTaylorBBC #SVTechFair http://t.co/32fX4FG3h8