Connect and collaborate in India
We collaborate with the world’s top academic researchers and institutions to develop technologies that fuel data-intensive scientific research to help solve some of the most urgent global challenges. Our fellowships and grants help foster the next generation of world-class scientists who are critical to the future of scientific discovery.
|Big Advances in Data-Center Networking
Software-defined networks will be a major topic of discussion during SIGCOMM 2013, and Microsoft Research contributions will be at the heart of the conversation.
|Wing Surveys Her New Opportunity
Jeannette Wing, new head of Microsoft Research International, discusses her career, her reasons for joining Microsoft, and what she sees ahead.
|Battling TB Using Microsoft Technology
Microsoft Research India has developed a biometric monitoring system to help patients complete tuberculosis treatment programs.
Our fellowships, grants, and awards support research in computer science and related areas in India.
- International Women’s Hackathon 2013
Worldwide on university campuses· 2224 February 2013
- MSR India Winter School 2012
IIITH, Hyderabad India· 1822 December 2012
- MSR India 2012 Summer School on Distributed Algorithms, Systems, and Programming
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.· 28 May8 June 2012
- New Cloud-Computing Training for Researchers Worldwide
16 September 2013
- Encouraging the Next Generation of Women in Computing
3 September 2013
- Microsoft India Launches Hub for Computer-Science Research
23 January 2013