Connect and collaborate in India
We collaborate with the world’s top academic researchers and institutions to develop technologies that fuel data-intensive scientific research to help solve some of the most urgent global challenges. Our fellowships and grants help foster the next generation of world-class scientists who are critical to the future of scientific discovery.
|Is a Safer Cloud on the Horizon?
A new technology called "Haven" could provide unprecedented protection for data stored in the cloud.
|Finding More Space in Spectrum
When researchers such as Ranveer Chandra get creative with wireless protocols, it’s possible to reuse unoccupied spectrum, give Xbox games an edge, let mobile devices run longer, or provide Internet access to impoverished rural areas.
|Battling TB Using Microsoft Technology
Microsoft Research India has developed a biometric monitoring system to help patients complete tuberculosis treatment programs.
- Third International Women's Hackathon 2014
Worldwide on university campuses· 11 October12 December 2014
- International Women’s Hackathon 2014
Worldwide on university campuses· 2527 April 2014
- International Women’s Hackathon 2013
Worldwide on university campuses· 2224 February 2013
- Microsoft Wants to Use White Space Broadband to Connect Rural India to the Internet
10 November 2014
- Massive Evolution to Take Place in the Way Mobiles Are Used: P Anandan, Microsoft Research India
25 February 2014
- Microsoft India Team Develops Secure Peer-to-Peer Acoustic NFC System
16 August 2013