Core economics, game theory and recommendation systems
We are working in several areas from core economics and game theory, including empirical economics and theoretical economics, to algorithmic economics, algorithmic game theory, recommendation systems and the theory of social choice.
Moshe Babaioff, Moran Feldman, and Moshe Tennenholtz, Mechanism Design with Strategic Mediators, in The 6-th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science (ITCS) conference, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, 11 January 2015.
Moshe Babaioff, Robert Kleinberg, and Aleksandrs Slivkins, Truthful Mechanisms with Implicit Payment Computation, in Journal of the ACM (JACM). Accepted., ACM, January 2015.
Moshe Babaioff, Liad Blumrosen, and Aaron Roth, Auctions with Online Supply, in Games and Economic Behavior (GEB). Accepted., Elsevier, January 2015.
Moshe Babaioff, Nicole Immorlica, Brendan Lucier, and S. Matthew Weinberg, A Simple and Approximately Optimal Mechanism for an Additive Buyer, in SIGecom Exchange, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 31–35, ACM – Association for Computing Machinery, December 2014.
Moshe Babaioff, Renato Paes Leme, and Balasubramanian Sivan, Price Competition, Fluctuations, and Welfare Guarantees, November 2014.
- Networks, Economics and Algorithms
- Algorithmic Economics
- Internet Economics and Computational Advertising Group
- Opinion Dynamics in Social Networks
- Crowdsourcing and Human Computation
- Prediction Engines
- Crowdsourcing Contests
- Research Games
- Mobile phone-enabled banking and payments
- Learning to Rank for Search Advertising
- Social Networking Research Area
- Household social and economic mobility
- Kelsa+: IT Access for Low-income Workers
- Financial Service Delivery to the Poor and Technology
- Trust and Reputation
- Domestic 2.0: Connecting and Partitioning the Domestic Space
- Domestic 2.0: Constructing Ideas of the Family
- The Information Environment of Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs)
- Multi-Armed Bandits
- Rural PC Kiosks
- Entwining Structure into Web Search
- Computational Game Theory