- Indexing Audio-Video Content, with a Bit of Research Assistance010 September 2014
- Big data tamed with the cloud05 September 2014
- A new tool to correct DNA sequencing errors using consensus and context02 September 2014
- Summer Bridge students catch computing fever027 August 2014
- How Microsoft Thinks of Wearables and Smart Devices
- Coding in the Classroom: Computational Thinking Will Allow Children to 'Change the World'
- Research Bites: 'Inferring Gas Consumption and Pollution Emission of Vehicles Throughout a City'
- Skype's Real-Time Translator Learns How to Speak from Social Media
Looking forward to #gigaommeetup next week w/ John Platt @johnplattml on future of AI @derrickharris https://t.co/xoQ5V6F2F7
From Stumps to Trees to Forests, read the latest #MLatMSFT blog post from @MSFTResearch's Chris Burges #AzureML http://t.co/Vly9EtQBMh
Microsoft @Azure indexes audio-video content with a bit of research assistance #IBC2014 http://t.co/vfQyRDhqM0