Below is a list of overview articles in the field of topological quantum computation.
Sankar Das Sarma, Michael Freedman, and Chetan Nayak
Topological quantum computation
Physics Today 7, 32 (2006)
Chetan Nayak, Steven H. Simon, Ady Stern, Michael Freedman, and Sankar Das Sarma
Non-Abelian anyons and topological quantum computation
Rev. Mod. Phys. 80, 1083 (2008)
Nature Physics 5, 614 - 618 (2009)
New directions in the pursuit of Majorana fermions in solid state systems
Rep. Prog. Phys. 75, 076501 (2012)
Most of our publications can be accessed on the open-access publication database arXiv. Below is a listing by author:
- Alex Parent, Martin Roetteler, and Krysta M. Svore, Reversible circuit compilation with space constraints, no. MSR-TR-2015-75, 2 October 2015.
- A. D. Bookatz, M. Rötteler, and P. Wocjan, Improved bounded-strength decoupling schemes for local Hamiltonians, no. MSR-TR-2015-69, September 2015.
- Dave Wecker, Matthew B. Hastings, and Matthias Troyer, Towards Practical Quantum Variational Algorithms, in Not submitted yet, 31 July 2015.
- Dave Wecker, Matthew B. Hastings, Nathan Wiebe, Bryan K. Clark, Chetan Nayak, and Matthias Troyer, Solving strongly correlated electron models on a quantum computer, in Not submitted yet, 18 June 2015.
- Nathan Wiebe, Ashish Kapoor, Christopher Granade, and Krysta M. Svore, Quantum Inspired Training for Boltzmann Machines , June 2015.
- M. Grassl and M. Rötteler, Quantum MDS codes over small fields, in Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT'15), Hong Kong, IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, June 2015.
- A. Bocharov, M. Rötteler, and K. M. Svore, Efficient synthesis of probabilistic quantum circuits with fallback, in Physical Review A, vol. 91, pp. 052317, May 2015.
- Vadym Kliuchnikov and Jon Yard, A framework for exact synthesis, in arxiv, April 2015.
- Alex Bocharov, Xingshan Cui, Vadym Kliuchnikov, and Zhenghan Wang, Efficient Topological Compilation for Weakly-Integral Anyon Model, in arxiv, April 2015.
- Nathan Wiebe, Ashish Kapoor, and Krysta M. Svore, Quantum Nearest-neighbor Algorithms for Machine Learning, in Quantum Information and Computation, vol. 15, no. 3&4, pp. 0318-0358, Rinton Press, March 2015.