Below is a list of overview articles in the field of topological quantum computation.
Sankar Das Sarma, Michael Freedman, and Chetan Nayak
Topological quantum computation
Physics Today 7, 32 (2006)
Chetan Nayak, Steven H. Simon, Ady Stern, Michael Freedman, and Sankar Das Sarma
Non-Abelian anyons and topological quantum computation
Rev. Mod. Phys. 80, 1083 (2008)
Nature Physics 5, 614 - 618 (2009)
New directions in the pursuit of Majorana fermions in solid state systems
Rep. Prog. Phys. 75, 076501 (2012)
Most of our publications can be accessed on the open-access publication database arXiv. Below is a listing by author:
- Vadym Kliuchnikov and Jon Yard, A framework for exact synthesis, in arxiv, April 2015.
- Alex Bocharov, Xingshan Cui, Vadym Kliuchnikov, and Zhenghan Wang, Efficient Topological Compilation for Weakly-Integral Anyon Model, in arxiv, April 2015.
- Nathan Wiebe, Ashish Kapoor, and Krysta M. Svore, Quantum Nearest-neighbor Algorithms for Machine Learning, in Quantum Information and Computation, vol. 15, no. 3&4, pp. 0318-0358, Rinton Press, March 2015.
- Alex Bocharov, Martin Roetteler, and Krysta M. Svore, Efficient Synthesis of Universal Repeat-Until-Success Circuits, in Physical Review Letters, vol. 114, no. 080502, American Physical Society, 27 February 2015.
- Markus Grassl and Martin Roetteler, Quantum MDS codes over small fields, no. MSR-TR-2015-27, February 2015.
- Jonathan Welch, Alex Bocharov, and Krysta M. Svore, Efficient Approximation of Diagonal Unitaries over the Clifford+T Basis, December 2014.
- Nathan Wiebe, Ashish Kapoor, and Krysta M. Svore, Quantum Deep Learning, December 2014.
- Adam Paetznick and Krysta M. Svore, Repeat-Until-Success: Non-deterministic decomposition of single-qubit unitaries, in Quantum Information and Computation, vol. 14, no. 15&16, pp. 1277-1301, Rinton Press, 1 November 2014.
- Alex Bocharov, Martin Roetteler, and Krysta M. Svore, Efficient Synthesis of Probabilistic Quantum Circuits with Fallback, September 2014.
- M. B. Hastings and A. Geller, Reduced Space-Time and Time Costs Using Dislocation Codes and Arbitrary Ancillas, in arXiv, -1, 14 August 2014.