Microsoft Research, Station Q has postdoctoral positions available beginning in the summer/fall of 2016. We are seeking theorists with a strong background in quantum information in condensed matter, quantum Hall physics, topological insulators and superconductors, and/or computational condensed matter physics.
Application deadline: October 1, 2015
In order to be considered, please apply and upload your application materials online at: https://careers.research.microsoft.com/
In the online application, click on the following choices:
- Position interested in: PostDoctorate
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA, USA
- Research Areas of Interest: Quantum Computing
- Microsoft Research Contact: Fraer, Sean
Application materials should include:
- Current CV
- Letters of reference will be directly requested from your referees by the application tool. (A minimum of 3 references required)
- 2-3 page statement of research
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.