Cloud Futures Workshop 2011
To Seattle-Tacoma (SEATAC) Airport
Workshop attendees and abstract presenters are expected to make their own air travel arrangements to Seattle, including airport transfers.
From SEATAC Airport to Bellevue Westin
- Eastside Town Car and Limousine Service: Flat-rate from SEATAC Airport
Telephone: (425) 652-1465
- Sound Transit Bus #560 from the SEATAC Airport to the Bellevue Transit Center takes 40 minutes and costs $2.50. The last daily departure from SEATAC to Bellevue is 11:24 P.M. You can walk from the Bellevue Transit Center to the Bellevue Westin in 7 to 10 minutes.
- Attendees are offered a special workshop room rate, including wireless internet, in the Bellevue Westin of US$179 per night (plus tax). Deadline to book this rate is May 25, 2011.
- Abstract presenters will receive up to three nights’ complimentary accommodation at this hotel if booked by May 25, 2011.
Microsoft is committed to adhering to local government laws and regulations, as well as institutional policies regarding conflict of interest and anti-corruption. To ensure compliance, Microsoft may be unable to cover the expenses and fees of some attendees and presenters for their attendance at Cloud Futures 2011.
- Reservations: Book your reservation at the Bellevue Westin.
- Workshop transport: We will provide motor coach transport between the Bellevue Westin and workshop venue (Microsoft Conference Center/Bldg 33).
Other Nearby Hotels
Inquire about the Microsoft vendor rate when booking at these hotels. For a detailed schedule of the free shuttle from the Bravern building to main campus, call (425) 703-6000.
- Courtyard by Marriott – Bellevue
11010 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Microsoft Vendor Rate: US$179
- It takes approximately 11 minutes to walk from this hotel to the Bellevue Westin, from where you can ride the workshop motor coach to the Microsoft Conference Center.
- Alternately, you can take a free Microsoft shuttle to the Microsoft Redmond Campus from the Bravern building, which is located across the street from the Courtyard by Marriott.
- Hilton Hotel – Bellevue
300 112th Avenue South East, Bellevue, WA 98004
Microsoft Vendor Rate: US$165
- It takes approximately 26 minutes to walk from this hotel to the Bellevue Westin, from where you can ride the workshop motor coach to the Microsoft Conference Center.
- Alternately, you can take a free Microsoft shuttle to the Microsoft Redmond Campus from the Bravern building, which you can walk to in approximately 16 minutes.
All attendees and presenters will be provided complimentary meals and refreshments during the workshop (June 2–3).
Date and Location
- June 2–3, 2011
- Microsoft Conference Center