- Random-Access Vector Graphics (2 September 2014)
This program demonstrates our work on random-access rendering anti-aliased vector graphics on the GPU.
- Weighted PINQ (1 September 2014)
Weighted PINQ is a generalization of the Privacy Integrate Queries (PINQ) platform for exploring differentially private data analyses.
- Microsoft Research Dense Visual Annotation Corpus (28 August 2014)
We introduce a new dataset of human annotations of objects, parts, attributes and activities in images.
- Spectrogram Inversion Toolbox (5 August 2014)
The Spectrogram Inversion Toolbox allows one to create spectrograms from audio, and, more importantly, estimate the audio that generates any given spectrogram.
- Structured Edge Detection Toolbox (24 July 2014)
Very fast edge detector (up to 60 fps depending on parameter settings) that achieves excellent accuracy. Can serve as input to any vision algorithm requiring high quality edge maps.
- Safer TypeScript (1 July 2014)
Safer TypeScript is an alternative type-checker and code generator for TypeScript that guarantees type-safety through a combination of static and dynamic checks. Its implementation is fully integrated within the TypeScript-0.9.
- MSR ECCLib (27 June 2014)
MSR ECCLib is an efficient cryptographic library that provides functions for computing essential elliptic curve operations on a new set of high-security curves.
- U-Prove Extensions SDK (19 June 2014)
The U-Prove Extensions SDK implements extensions to the U-Prove Cryptographic Specification , and is a companion to the U-Prove C# SDK .
- Discussion Graph Tool (19 June 2014)
Discussion Graph Tool (DGT) simplifies social media analysis by making it easy to extract high-level features and co-occurrence relationships from raw data.
- Mood Board 1.4 (17 June 2014)
Microsoft Research Mood Board is a Windows application that combines image search, image collection, and sketching to support creative activities.
- Benchmark for Robotic Indoor Navigation (13 June 2014)
A benchmarking tool and protocol for indoor autonomous robot navigation.
- MS Research Software Radio Academic Kit (9 June 2014)
The Microsoft Research Software Radio (Sora) is a fully programmable software radio platform based on the commodity multicore CPU in a host PC.
- GeoS (6 June 2014)
GeoS is a software tool for the semi-automatic segmentation of 3D medical images such as CT or MR scans.
- Time-Mapping Matlab Code (4 June 2014)
The Matlab code is used to generate the results for the CVPR 2014 paper "Time-mapping using space-time saliency" by F. Zhou, S.B. Kang, and M.F. Cohen.
- Jacobian Coordinates on Genus 2 Curves (27 May 2014)
This download contains Magma files that compute arithmetic on genus 2 curves in Jacobian coordinates.
- FetchClimate (22 May 2014)
FetchClimate provides ready access to complex geographical information including, but not limited to, climatological information. FetchClimate will choose the best data set for your query, and perform all the necessary regridding in space and time.
- Microsoft Cloud-Offloaded GPS Experimental Kit (12 May 2014)
Cloud-Offloaded GPS (CO-GPS) leverages the power of cloud services to reduce energy requirements for GPS sensing.
- CVPR 2014 intersection over union optimization code (24 April 2014)
Source code and example to accompany the CVPR 2014 paper "Optimal Decisions from Probabilistic Models: the Intersection-over-Union Case".